2010 Toyota Camry 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - THE BEST Car that you

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

THE BEST Car that you can buy!
By gtgtcobra on

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just leased this car for 3 years. My 2010 Camry LE 4 cylinder automatic is VERY comfortable and VERY quiet. Everything about this car is excellent. It's economical and it also has a large gas tank so you can really go a very long distance on a full tank of gas. I got an average of 24.6 MPG on my 2nd tank of gas with only 708 miles on the odometer. I went 444.4 miles on a full tank of gas on the 2nd fill-up. The MPG fuel economy gets even better to 30 MPG as you put more mileage on the car. The Camry is also very nice looking and it has plenty of room inside and it also has a lot of trunk space/room. The fit and finish on this car is very good. You can't go wrong with this car. This is an excellent car and this car rocks!!

Favorite Features

Exterior Design, Interior Room, Smooth, Comfortable and Quiet Ride, Its Large 18.5 Gallon Fuel Tank and its Excellent Fuel Economy, Excellent Fit and Finish, the newer 2.5L engine and the newer 6 Speed Automatic Transmission, and that the Engine and Transmission are BOTH Made in JAPAN.

Suggested Improvements

No improvements are needed.