The best buy available today
By Thomas on
2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Once I decided to trade-in my 2009 Accord due to the annoying amount of road noise and front brake issues I test drove every thing in the $20-30k segment. I may have gone with the Fusion if it were not for the cheap interior. I really liked the Sonata however I didn't want to risk the poor resale value. I chose the Camry as I was willing to give up some handling for fit and finish and ride. The mpg's are great too. This is the first Toyota I've owned and couldn't be happier. Like the Accord there are a lot of Camry's out on the road but I don't feel it takes away from its underrated looks. I think the exterior design is very fluid and could have easily been a more expensive car.
Favorite Features
The center console layout is the best I've seen. I like that Toyota lines the coin drawer with felt. Now that's paying attention to detail! Unlike my old Honda the radio and ac/heat switches have a simple layout that does not require reading the owners manual. Legendary resale value.
Suggested Improvements
Offer tan colored interior with the silver exterior like they used to years ago.