Surprisingly Fun
By MCarz on
2010 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
So in the midst of all the recalls, I took delivery of my 2010 Camry SE (I have the Denso pedal.) I previously had a Subaru Legacy and Honda Accord Coupe, and this is by far the most fun and roomy. Camry SE steps it up with the more sporty suspension and interior upgrades, plus the exterior modifications sure do let the car stand out in a crowd. This car is perfect for one or five since its extra roomy yet not over the top bulky. The car drives relatively smooth, just a few little road noises here and there. I'm surprised that I never even considered a Camry before, especially after having driven mine!
Favorite Features
Love the LED tail lamps and redesigned front end! The stock (basic) audio system is pretty decent and offers satellite radio (extra). Overall, the interior is roomy and comfortable.
Suggested Improvements
I wish that USB hookup, bluetooth and Satellite radio were standard with this vehicle, not options. The cars are pre-wired for the Satellite radio, but costs an extra $475 for the receiver! Also, it would be nice to have heated exterior mirrors offered in lower trim levels (not just XLE/Leather).