2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Smooth but FUN!

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

Smooth but FUN!
By TTSSN on

2010 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Upgrading from a 2002 Toyota Corolla S. Toyota has served me well so why wander away: No more Celica or MRS, don't want a Scion, Solara's aren't the prettiest of things...Let's get a Camry SE! My Corolla had a decent aftermarket suspension setup, and my new Camry SE handles better through the canyon roads with more power to boot! Driving to/from work, the drive is smooth and relaxed. JBL sound system with the sun roof open is great driving down the coastline. Haven't taken it on a long (50+ miles) drive yet. For now I'd say the the interior is very comfortable. Plenty of room for four adults. The exterior is gorgeous. Even had local police comment on it at an intersection!

Favorite Features

Quiet interior, smooth ride, and VERY responsive steering. Doesn't feel like a boat like one would expect. LED taillights are a plus. SE body styling makes it stand out past the hundreds of Camry's already on the road.

Suggested Improvements

Would love HID's but I guess it would take away from the Lexus sales. That and some misaligned interior trim (and of course, a few more luxury options) keeps one from guessing it may actually be a Lexus. Then there's the interior dash lighting. Who thinks the light-blue lighting looks okay?