2010 Toyota Camry 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Six months and still HAPPY

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

Six months and still HAPPY
By John on

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After six months and the first 5K service (rotation and fluid checks) I still find this Camry a pleasure to both look at and drive. No problems to report, and although the city MPG is a little disappointing (20) I have squeezed 37 out of it on one road trip! Tons of others just like mine (other than the wheels) so you get lost in the crowd, but the quality build and feel is amazing. The local dealership has been very good, too. I can certainly continue to recommend this as an above average daily driver with enough room for most trips and ample power with the '4'. I'll get back with another update after one year.

Favorite Features

The dash lay out, day and night is great. The radio and CD unit is acceptable for 'stock'. 4 window express up/down and silky tranny! Nice horn (no beep beep here)

Suggested Improvements

City mpg should be higher. Rain and dirt get on the rocker panel too easily. Should be another seal on the bottom of the doors. Not much to pick at, just too good of a car.