2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Tire alignment problems

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

XLE Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Tire alignment problems
By ken on

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this Camry 14 months ago and put almost every mile on it and really baby it. Since before 10,000 miles I started hearing tire noise. After having checked the tire dealer who said I had no warranty,Toyota ck and said the front end and rear alignment were out,I have never had to align a new car EVER.The tires are Bridgestone made for the Camry. This is my umpteenth new car, never have I ever had a problem, lucky me I guess. I traded a 09 corolla with a very similar problem.

JBL radio, great gas mileage, quiet ride, smart key

heated seats w/leather add a sub to the JBL like Honda refresh the looks
By mikenoble
on 12/13/10 19:17 PM (PST)

My tires started wearing out at 12,000 miles and a check with the dealer and other places indicated that "all" new car tires wear out around 20,000 miles. I don't know whether that is true or not but mine will not make it to 20,000 with regular around town and highway driving. What a crock...and neither Toyota or Bridgestone warrentys the tires. Great car but come on Toyota, put some decent tires on your cars!

By flbntz
on 07/23/11 19:40 PM (PDT)

I had a 1996 Honda Civic Coupe, and I put 90,000 miles on three different brands of tires. Yes, I traded it with 273,000 miles on it, and it still had the original clutch. $12,080 new.

By mcdawgg
on 08/30/11 09:36 AM (PDT)

Michelin Energy MXV4 came on my 07 and 10, no issues at 30k miles, still good for another 10+