2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Quality Car - Economical Price

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

XLE Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Quality Car - Economical Price
By Ryan on

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is a wonderful car. I traded in my 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the Cash for Clunkers program, before it ran out! I wanted a comfortable car that would get great gas mileage and be very reliable. This car meets and exceeds all of those criterion. From personal experience I know Toyota builds quality vehicles. My grandfather still drives an early model Toyota Tacoma with 300,000 miles. My father has a 2006 Camry with 90,000 miles that drives today just as it did when he bought it new. I look forward to driving this car every day. Drives great and looks really slick. I got it in black and I've received numerous complements. What I hear most is that it looks like a Lexus.

Favorite Features

Comfort and style! This car looks like a Lexus. Toyota did a great job updating the styling. Gas Mileage -- I'm averaging 27-28mpg in the city! Interior with the wood grain detail is very nice. Ipod and auxiliary jacks are great. Bluetooth phone connection is amazing!

Suggested Improvements

In the XLE model the rear seats recline slightly, in the other models you can collapse them for more storage. You do have a trunk pass through in the XLE, but I'd like to fold them down. I change my own oil, the oil filter is weird. It's not a canister type and a little bit of a hassle to replace.