Not good on snow or ice
By deloreto on
2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I've had the Camry for 14 months now. With the exception of needing a front end alignment while weeks old, I've been pretty happy with its performance. That was until I drove on a snowy street! The Camry was all over the road with the hazard light flashing.....duh. I didn't need a flashing light to tell me the conditions. What is the purpose of having a hazard light if the car does nothing to correct the condition? If you're driving on snow, slush or ice take your time so the car doesn't lock up on you.gnment almost
Favorite Features
The Camry is a Toyota and feel it's a reliable car and hopefully goes the distance.
Suggested Improvements
Get sturdier and durable cushioning.
By mcdawgg
on 08/30/11 09:31 AM (PDT)

When the "hazard" light is flashing, the car IS helping to correct the condition. This car has traction control AND skid control. Please review your owner's manual for more details.

By joseph_o
on 10/11/12 09:19 AM (PDT)

I'm a regular reader of reviews at Edmunds.com. I am interested in buying a 2010 Toyota camry XLE with all options. I have read the review and comments and I have settled for this vehicle. I need your assistance to help me with a reliable dealership who have stock for this vehicle with a relevant price tag. I'm interested in getting this car shipped to Nigeria where I am from so I might need the assistance of the dealer on this aspect.