2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Head rests from Hell

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

Head rests from Hell
By steve leyton on

2010 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

As the owner of a 2002 SE stick-shift, I have been very happy with my Camry for a quarter million miles. With all its improvement, I expected the 2010 6-sp auto to be better. It is, in most ways, but lets me down in a few key areas. The fuel mileage is way off though it is driven on the highway 90%. The seats are not as comfortable, especially my main problem: the extremely uncomfortable angle of the front headrests make it impossible to find a good driving position. The placement of the mirror control is too far to use correctly. The seat fabric is a real turn-off. Every other feature of the car is either as good or much better than my '02, especially the power.

styling, powerful 2.5 engine, great power and convenience features, Toyota quality and reliability, roomy interior, 6-speed automatic transmission, handling.

Headrest angle, JBL radio reception, fuel mileage, put mirror control back on armrest, softer fabric (like '02), LET ME RESET THE "MAINT REQ" LIGHT! IT IS SOOOO DAMN ANNOYING!