2010 Toyota Camry 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great value

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

Great value
By drcelica on

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I've own my 2010 Camry LE I4 for 2.5 yrs and have 51K mile on her. This car is perfect for what it is, a comfortable daily commuter that's easy to maintain. I've taken lots of road trips in the Camry and it's perfect for the open roads. I've got as much as 36 mpg if I keep it at 70 mph but avg around 32 going 80. Neg. reviews about the trans keeps popping up but I've never had a problem with mine since I drive the car gently to keep the wear and tear down. Reliability so far has been perfect. I haven't gone to the dealer once for warranty repair. If you buy a Camry for what it is, a commuter car, you're going to be happy; just don't expect BMW handling.

Favorite Features

Reliability, smooth ride, easy to work on, and refinement. One of the things that's great about the Camry is how low maintenance they are and how easy they are to work on. Oil changes are done every 10K miles if you're using synthetic. Antifreeze is good for 100K miles and changing it is as easy as turning a knob.

Suggested Improvements

Toyota has the formula down for a great family sedan but the competition is heating up. I think they're going to have to give the Camry a less bland design plus improve the material they're using for the interior.