Great Car... But
By eveyy on
2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
In June 2009, I purchased a 2010 Camry LE with leather seat option. I traded in my 12 yr. old Buick Century for my first Toyota and I miss the smooth ride on long trips. It's roomy, has great pick-up for a 4 cyl. and is easy to handle. I have automatic transmission and notice a definite bothersome downshift when slowing down. Averaged 32 mpg on a 6 hour road trip with mostly interstate driving. Very pleased about that. Not so pleased about comfort of the car and seats on the long trip. I had to purchase a donut cushion to sit on for the return. Unlike my Century, on bumpy patches of highway, I felt every bump & vibration. Road noise was also high and had to turn the radio way up.
Favorite Features
Great handling, pick-up and mpg. Very roomy front and back. Radio controls in the steering wheel and audio outlet for my iPod are my favorites. I like the overall style of the car.
Suggested Improvements
More comfortable seats. Smoother ride on bumpy roads. Controls for outside mirrors could be put in the door for easier access. Currently I have to lean forward to reach them, then I am out of position for the adjustment. Air control knobs are too big and detract from the looks of interior.