2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Great Car... But

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

2010 Toyota Camry

LE Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Great Car... But
By eveyy on

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

In June 2009, I purchased a 2010 Camry LE with leather seat option. I traded in my 12 yr. old Buick Century for my first Toyota and I miss the smooth ride on long trips. It's roomy, has great pick-up for a 4 cyl. and is easy to handle. I have automatic transmission and notice a definite bothersome downshift when slowing down. Averaged 32 mpg on a 6 hour road trip with mostly interstate driving. Very pleased about that. Not so pleased about comfort of the car and seats on the long trip. I had to purchase a donut cushion to sit on for the return. Unlike my Century, on bumpy patches of highway, I felt every bump & vibration. Road noise was also high and had to turn the radio way up.

Great handling, pick-up and mpg. Very roomy front and back. Radio controls in the steering wheel and audio outlet for my iPod are my favorites. I like the overall style of the car.

More comfortable seats. Smoother ride on bumpy roads. Controls for outside mirrors could be put in the door for easier access. Currently I have to lean forward to reach them, then I am out of position for the adjustment. Air control knobs are too big and detract from the looks of interior.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review