2010 Toyota Camry 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - First Toyota Purchase

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

First Toyota Purchase
By Janebtalking on

2010 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've always driven American company cars and this is my first foreign. I test drove seven other cars of the affordable mid-size range. I felt the Toyota was by far the superior of them all. The comfort, the interior layout, the power, the effortless gear change, the exterior and the options is what sold me on this car. I have read reviews stating the Camry is boring. Sure, if you buy the basic edition. The SE is the way to go if looks is your concern. The road noise vs. most others was the most noticeable to me. There is no comparison, the Camry is incredibly quiet. Very happy with my decision for this car!

Favorite Features

Bluetooth cell phone connection (my caller could hear me clearly at 75mph), USB iPod connection, 0-60 speed, quiet ride, smoothest gear transition I've experienced, telescoping steering wheel.

Suggested Improvements

USB port in dash cubby hard to access, time it takes for radio screen to catch up with iPod scrolling, hinged cup holder cover in back seat (kids will inevitably break off).