First Camry
By Djz on
2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
My family outgrow our 2003 corolla. We test drive Accord and Camry several times and decide to go with Camry because the comfortable drive and quietness. The reverse pull at 35 and 25 mph when the gas pedal is released bugs me little bit. It interferes with anticipating driving when running up to red light. Got 28mpg for the first tank, 80% local/stop/go. Not bad, thought miss my corolla's 38mpg. Pay more on gas for more space. Cloth arm rest does not make sense as it will get dirty quickly. It is boring to drive but I prefer comfort over excitement when hauling the whole family in it. Trunk fits 2 big luggage side by side. Was hoping to get a manual but hard to find. Cannot wait any longer.
Favorite Features
Quiet drive, roomy interior. Big trunk. Clean and easy to read control panel. 60/40 fold down back seat.
Suggested Improvements
Solve the reverse pull at speed lower than 40mph, especially at 35 and 25mph gear down shift. At lease use some non cloth material at the edge of the arm rest/door handle. These places are worn quickly. Too much interior plastic. Could use some non plastic material to make it looks nicer.