2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Big mistake camry 2010 xle

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

Big mistake camry 2010 xle
By abbas memon on

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The reason I bought the Camry is because I traded my 02 Camry xle and bought the same car thinking it will be as good as my 02 Camry. When it is windy car is very hard to control I am scared out of my mind that it is going to skid. I think the material they use now days (probably from China) is very cheap and crappy. Big mistake I hate the car and I am thinking about replacing it with a SUV or something els. I wish I had listened to my wife and bought SUV. I will probably loose a lot of money when & if I buy another car. I don't think they will give me fair price when I am trading it. I just had no idea that is is going to be so bad. I don't know what to do. I am afraid to drive it in winter.

I like the Navigation and hands free phone. I am also happy with the GPS system it is pretty good.

I don't know why i feel like i will lose control because the car literally goes to shoulders and i am scared when that happens i will get into an accident. I don't know over all I hate the car and this is not what i expected i thought I will be very happy with the car but i think i made a big mistake.