An honest opinion
By SecondCamry on
2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I did a lot of research before purchasing and read many reviews regarding the cars harsh shifting in low speeds. After driving it for 3000 miles I understand now what was meant. The will not let you cruise at low speeds when releasing the brake. In stop-and-go traffic the car seems to be confused about what gear to be in. However once you reach higher speeds the car is very smooth and gives an impressive ride. I just really hope they will figure some way to take car of the shifting issue in city traffic, it's a little annoying. MY HUMBLE RECOMMENDATION - test drive the car for a while to get the feel of this issue and see if it bothers you. Hope this helps.
Favorite Features
Seat comfort, looks great, and huge trunk. Car is very smooth on the highway, and also very spacious.
Suggested Improvements
Toyota really needs to focus on the quality of its interior. The passenger seat belt (when not occupied) will sometimes rattle against the frame of the car. The interior overall feels kind of cheap. Even with all these issues my highway commute is pleasant and second to none in this price range.