2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: After much research I chose a

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

After much research I chose a Camry
By jpr on

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

All competitors seemed to have a few pluses and a few minuses. The 2010 Camry I found to be the best value of the mid-size four doors. However, the interior quality is not what most people assume a Camry would be, quite a few mismatched panels, inexpensive trim pieces (the back lower part of the front seats, thin carpet, visible flashing etc.). That said, it is a quiet car with many safety features which suits my 50 mile commute well. Figure adding on another $550 to get XM receiver on the base or LE installed. Some competitors have that standard, and that's a chunk of change, something to keep in mind when figuring the total price.

Favorite Features

Automatic headlamps, wonderful air conditioner that cools quickly, bluetooth phone and streaming audio that came with the upgraded stereo, availability of remote start option...might be my favorite feature! (I've only used it once so far!)

Suggested Improvements

It would be wonderful to decrease the body roll on the next Camry while maintaining the ride, Malibu seems to have the right "sweet spot" on ride/handling. Increase seat cushion length one inch, as compared to other competitors. Add one or two distinctive features to the interior to set it apart.