2010 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
6600 Miles So Far
By Fair Assessment on 03/11/10 19:12 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is our third Toyota. I drive about 80 miles round trip to work. The drive is mostly highway. The car is comfortable. However, the gas mileage is not quite where it should be about 27 MPG. I expected closer to 30. This is comfortable overall. However, if you are over 6'3", don't buy it. My older son is 6'4" and he doesn't fit well. The handling is OK, but remember this is a family car not a sports car. I have not had any issues. I did have recall fix applied at my 5,000 service. The car goes very well in the snow with the standard tires. I drove 400 miles in treacherous conditions (12+ inch snow storm) with no problems.

comfortable cruiser
By petras52 on 03/10/10 09:48 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Quiet, comfortable ride, le version well equipped, lots of storage space, getting 27 mpg in 50/50 hwy/light city traffic with winter blend fuel and easy going driving style. Decent acceleration with the smooth 4 cyl eng, never felt the need for more power, interior has lots of plastic but at least it's tastefully done and to be expected at this price point. Optional jbl stereo sounds good, esp with cds. Overall I think it's a good value and I would still buy again even with the current recalls.

Rear Clunking Sound
By Clunking sound on 03/08/10 12:19 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We recently purchased our 2010 XLE 6cyl Camry. It has a clunking sound when accelerating from a complete stop. Sounds like there is a watermelon in the trunk rolling back. The sound is intermittent. I have taken it to the repair shop and they have heard the problem but cannot tell me what it is. I was told a Toyota rep will be looking at it next time he is in town. Car has less than 900 miles on it and has had this problem since we purchased it. Really wish we had noticed it on the test drive. Disappointed.

I Love my new 2010 Camry SE
By Zak on 03/05/10 21:34 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I checked out the following cars before I purchased the SE Camry: Accord LX/EX & Mazda 6 different trims. I liked all makes, but Mazda6 was a little smaller, Accord steering was heavy. The Camry was the best bang for the buck and you get more options as standard. I chose SE over LE for the sporty looks, performance and handling. The SE is worth the extra $1500 over the LE.

Lexus at a Camry price
By Jeff on 03/02/10 18:21 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I got the Base Camry and was surprised at how many things are standard equipment on this car. It is very quiet and comfortable. The acceleration is amazing and the fuel economy is great. Today I drove to work in a heavy rain and I felt very safe in this car. It has a lot of safety features.

Great car
By moil190 on 02/24/10 08:04 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Love this car. After test-driving numerous vehicles of different makes/models, I chose the Camry SE. Runs great, fun to drive, good gas mileage. Good performance for 4 cylinder family sedan.

Annoying Shifting
By Annoying Shifting on 02/23/10 16:18 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have had the car only a little while and drive in a lot of stop and go traffic to and from work. I can already tell that this is not the car for driving in heavy traffic. The up and down shifting is jerky and the car does not provide a smooth ride. I almost want to go back to my 1998 camry which has a smoother ride at low speeds! I wish there was traffic when I took the test drive so I could have noticed this before buying...

2010 Camry SE
By Paul on 02/20/10 07:47 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

If you are buying this car based on Toyota quality,you are wasting your money! Look at the rear speakers in the trunk. You can not find a lesser quality car speaker.While in the trunk, lift up the carpet look at the piece of junk cardboard over the spare tire. Look at the paper thin plastic splash guard under the radiator and motor.I've only had this car 2 months and this is what I discovered (not counting recalls)Don't buy this junk!

So far, so good with SE
By Mike S on 02/16/10 12:38 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this car for the nice looks (SE), roomy interior and trunk, and good fuel economy. So far, I like everything about it. It felt bigger than the Malibu and Fusion and includes all kinds of safety and sporty features in base SE form. Fuel Economy is about 26 mpg so far. This car is a keeper for me. It is handling my cravings for sporty looks, soft ride, and good fuel economy with plenty of room for the family, all for $23K!

Why can't this car drive staight?
By irishlager on 02/15/10 12:26 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My Camry does have a smooth, comfortable, quiet ride. However there are two things that are potential buyers should be aware of. Camry has an alignment problem. This car constantly pulls to the left. After taking delivery, I had to return to the dealer for an alignment with only 400 miles it! I now have 3900 miles and I'm going back again. I have also discovered that the highway mileage isn't as advertised. I can only 30 miles to the gallon on the highway.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Camry Sedan in VA is:

$122 per month*