Used 2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Great value for money
By sk

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I had a 2003 Toyota corolla. Excellent car. Drove over 170k miles before i sold it. Never had problem with it. Bought the 2010 Camry but was shocked to learn about the faulty acceleration soon after the purchase. Took it to the dealer and got it fixed. Never had any problem so far. I like everything in my new car except for the quality of plastic and fabric used to make the door pockets and the manual seat adjustment for front passenger seat.

Favorite Features

Comfortable seats, Quiet and Smooth ride.

Suggested Improvements

The plastic and fabric on the door.

A great purchase
By tappan01

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 12 years of GM cars, this Camry is a breath of fresh air! I love the way the car rides, handles (plenty of power with the 6cyl). I'm not crazy about the "smart Start" button stop/start - would like to feel those keys in my hand. The only problems I find with this car are minor design changes I would like to see: Poor "visibility" when backing the car up (can't see around the headrest. Trunk should lock in place when open. Seat belt placement is to low on seat - difficult to clasp. Cannot read printout on radio during day. All in all this is a great car for the money. Exactly the same as the Lexus ES350 except for some of the refinements.

Favorite Features

Smoothness of ride, good handling, power of 6 cyl, good sound system quality

Suggested Improvements

Change display on radio (can't read during day, poor visibility when backing up because of headrest, need better trunk operation, does not lock into place when open. Seat belt position is too low on seat (not easy to get to

This is quality?
By Ross

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

A/C works when it wants to. A/T shifting is bizarre. Interior panels mismatched badly. Terrible "orange peel" paint job. Truly glad I got it on a cheap lease. Can't wait to give it back. My wife's Sonata blows it away for a lot less $.

Favorite Features

Absolutely none

Suggested Improvements

Smoother auto trans

I love the car
By iamashokv

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I got the car almost a year back and absolutely love it. It drives really smooth and the controls are all ergonomically well placed. It does sometimes seems to struggle for power, but otherwise is a pleasure to drive. Recently drove a rental new Altima and should say that except for power, Camry felt a better car to drive. Gives me average of 31 miles/gal for a 80-20 combination of highway-city.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth, gas mileage, silent drive, comfort for a ling drive.

Suggested Improvements

Power, music system.

Overall Great Family Sedan
By jlarry

2010 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The SE is definitely the better looking Camry amongst the other available choices which are boring, lets be honest.The pick up of the V6 is great and shifts are silky smooth. Handling isn't very sharp though, coming from an '02 Altima, it felt like I was driving a bus. Interior parts should be better, questionable fit and finish inside. Upgraded JBL is not great, the radio in my Nissan had more bass, however there is more detail in the music. The rear deck is all plastic, so expect some buzz when you crank it up. Nav input is slow and USB port is in a bad spot. The seats are SO comfortable, more bolstering would be nice. Its a great car that falls short in some areas, overall I love it.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth music streaming, heated seats and mirrors, driver-side power seat, smooth V6, back-up camera (makes reversing into a spot a cake walk)

Suggested Improvements

fix interior issues, move the USB and AUX audio port, improve handling to match SE label on the car, improve upgraded audio option, HID lights would be nice on a 30k Camry!