Used 2010 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 177 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Camry is economical with comfort
By LEON

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have put 15,000 miles on my camry. I drive 98% highway and my gas mileage is 32-34 mpg. I set the Cruise control and stay the limit. Comfort is fantastic. Driving 12 hours from nc to Ohio is the best! Has good power for going through the Virginia and West Virginia mountains. Suspension is that of a high dollar vehicle with a fraction of the expense. With oil changes only due every 10,000 miles, makes it convenient as well. I have owned over 60 vehicles in my driving years and this is the best value for the money I have owned. I have had Chevy, Dodge, Jeep, Mazda, Ford, Subaru, Mercury, etc. I went back to Toyota twice. Yes, my Toyota is American made - Tennessee - another reason I purchased.

Ride, Convenience package, value, and price.

Arm rest for right driver's seat that raises up or lowers for long travel.

10 months later
By petras52

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Still happy with my 4 cylinder le 10 months later. No reliability issues, observed mileage as high as 39 mpg in mostly hwy driving, decent performance from the smooth 4 cylinder 6 spd a/t does act differently from the 4 spds I'm used to in that when coasting, car decelerates quicker but I'm told this is normal, optional jbl stereo sounds good but display "washes out" in bright sunlight, very comfortable, quiet ride, maybe at the expense of better handling but that's ok considering my driving style. Absolutely no regrets buying this fine car.

numerous storage areas, optional sound system, one of only a few vehicles that has a standard driver's knee bag,

improve radio and instrument panel display in bright sunlight, offer extended sun visors, increase telescoping travel of steering wheel

Camry
By Toyota camry

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent vehicle with a reliability, very durable and a affordable sedan for the masses.

SE
By Reg

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

A well built reliable car. Not fantastic mpg for size of car. The downfall of the SE model came when I took my first trip. Those seats are the most uncomfortable of any car I have ever owned. Both drivers and passenger. An 8 hr stint just about ruins your back and bottom! Horrible seats. I can't imagine a toyota engineer ever road in them for any length of time. Around town they are great, they look stylish and the electric controls 8 different positions, All bad. Note My wife is 125 lbs me about 185.

Exterior design

redesign seats, improve dash layout and radio

Issues with Acceleration
By n2b

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is my 7th Toyota, and a 3rd Camry. In spite of the news about unintended acceleration incidents I bought the Camry because of my past experience with Toyota's reliability. I found the 2010 models acceleration to be most uncomfortable and practically unusable. The response to the pressure on the accelerator pedal was a step up jerk rather than a ramped up response.It was a nightmare in stop&go traffic. The shop manager revealed that the pedal assembly from Toyota's US vendor was the ones needing the modifications to solve the pedal recalls. The Japanese Nippon Denso made pedals were of different design and were recall free. Did a special order with the latter - problem solved. All is well

Uncomfortable seats for tall drivers. Needs support for the right leg. Make the seats wider. Bad visibility. The outside mirrors obstruct view during sharp right and left turns. The view during reversing is limited by the high placement of the rear seat windows. The earlier Camry design was better.