2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
2010 Toyota Camry review
By wolv3rine88 on 05/12/10 17:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought a 2010 Toyota Camry LE with the 2.5L 4cyl with an at from my local dealership first impressions was overall good build quality, excellent road handling although slightly stiff, and affordable I recently took it on a 500+ mile trip from Virginia to South Carolina fuel economy was astounding 39.4 mpg highway average ride was fine even on the terrible roads throughout north carolina to south carolina even for the 4 cyl acceleration was more than adequate no mater what situation going uphill or needing to get up and go on a 6 lane highway to pass did just fine the quality of parts is lower but not bad with all the recent incentives offered by Toyota it will be hard to pass up 2 thumbs up

Transmission not a problem to fix
By Mike on 05/08/10 09:51 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I noticed the transmission problems with my 2010 Camry. After having a 1998,1999, and a 2009 Camry I realized this transmission was different. I took it back to the dealership and explained problem. I was told that there where some problems with the fluid and they would need the car for about two hours of changing and driving the car then changing it again. Happy to report that it has worked.

Will never buy a Toyota again
By 1st and Last Toyota on 05/08/10 05:11 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Bought this 2010 Camry LE Automatic in October 2009. Have had three warranty repair visits in the last 6 months, and the problem is still not fixed. Heavy pull in one direction or the other. Excessive steering wheel play, wobble, and vibration. Alignment done twice. Tires rotated twice. Front struts replaced. Going to the dealer for the fourth repair visit this week. Not just disappointed with Toyota - frustrated, and feel robbed of my money are the right terms.

Definitely not An Improvement over 2005
By Miguel on 04/24/10 20:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have just traded my 2005 LE in for a lease on a 2010 LE. I made the decision primarily for financial reasons. My 2005 was going on 60K and was going to need front brakes and new tires. It had also been in a couple of accidents, had a few quirky rattles - but otherwise drove fine. I had 4 more years to pay $250/ mnth loan. The generous ceiling height and cabin size was certainly better on the 2005 than the 2010. I also find the seats on the new Camry to be alot less comfortable. The 2010 doesn't handle bumps at low speeds very well - but cruises like a cream puff on the highway. I'm surprised this new generation Camry doesn't get better gas mileage than the 2005. It's a practical sedan.

2010 Camry
By Dan on 04/24/10 18:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Performance is good for a 4 cyl. And it looks good, but from there on it is downhill. Milage is pitiful. 24 on hyw at 60 mph, and 15 to 16 in town. Interior is hard, almost everywhere. Leased this SE loaded for 36 months. Cant wait till I can turn it in.

Best all around family Car
By Carlos D on 04/20/10 07:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2008 Camry XLE in 07 and have 90000 miles on it. My wife bought an LE Camry 2010 which she wanted badly and it is amazing. The "usable" power, space, reliability and safety features are amazing, to say the least. Gas mileage rivals our Honda Civic and the peaceful smooth ride is amazing. Plenty of room for us I'm 6'4 235 son is 6'3 daughter 5'8 and wife 5'6. We have always owned American cars prior to our Honda and Toyota but now that we have given the "other" companies a try we will stick with what gives us the best ALL around bang for the buck. As for recalls, no problems at all fixed immediately. The only question is... when will Toyota make a motorcycle?

Living on the Edge
By Allan on 04/18/10 11:14 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Over-all a good-looking and good riding car with ample room for a long- legged driver. Enjoying the leather seating and plenty of storage and ample head-room. The color is very pleasing to the eye (aloe green) with many compliments on the color and styling of the car. Rear seat head- rests in the XLE are over-sized (in my opinion) and as such found them to restrict viewing through rear window when backing up.

Happy Camry Owner again
By Dubrich on 04/15/10 18:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Purchased a 2007 Camry LE in sept 06. New/hot body style and no one wanted to deal. Put 102k miles on in 3 1/2 years. Smooth &very comfortable ride just as good as my wife's '05 E320.When Toyota offered 0% for 60 months, it was a no brainer. Also allowed for me to upgrade to the XLE with all of the bells and whistles.

Toyota Camry weld problems!
By toyotalemon on 04/13/10 08:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My son bought a new Camry from Dave Edwards Toyota, Spartanburg, SC -it's been in the shop all but 5 days in 1 month, and is still there. Toyota is sending an Engineer to assess the faulty welds in the chassis. The car is making strange noises when when ''accelerate" and 'stop'. The dealership tells him they are out of the picture - it's between him and Toyota. Although he took it back within 3 days after he purchased it- bad weld on the chassis. It is now in the shop awaiting a Toyota Engineer who will advise how to weld without interfering with electrical parts - the noise is also coming from the rear and that is a separate issue. DO NOT BUY A TOYOTA! I feel so sorry for him!

Camre LE 4cyl Automatic 6 Speed
By Gail on 04/13/10 07:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry LE 4cyl vehicle. I am extremely disappointed in the transmission when traveling on secondary roads. The transmission is constantly shifting up and down making the ride feel very erratic and jerky when traveling between 25 MPH and 35 MPH. The transmission begins to settle down at speeds over 40MPH; but most secondary road driving is between 25 & 35MPH. I feel very uncomfortable driving this car. I took it back to the dealership within 1 week of purchasing it and they told me that it is the computer in car causing this behavior, and it should calm down when the computer becomes accustomed to my driving habits. I wish I bought a different car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Camry in VA is:

$123 per month*