2010 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Good Car
By toyofan on 09/06/10 16:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I first purchased a 2007 Camry and love it, so when the miles begin to creep up on me, I decided to go and purchase a newer model. I pick up the 2010 Camry LE with the V6 engine. I love this car. It has amazing speed and a comfortable ride. The tires was great, however I went and put rims on it which change my comfort level. It made my ride bumpier. In the end, I ended up trading this car after about 5 months for a Lexus, but I would recommend this car for anyone who wants a great car for a good price. Despite all of the news reports, Toyota still has it.

Clunk when taking off from a stop
By Greg on 09/03/10 13:18 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a new 2010 Camry. it has had a clunk when leaving a stop light with 3/4 to full tank of gas. It sounds as if the spare tire shifted. I have taken it in to HOOVER TOYOTA, Alabama 3 times and had a Toyota engineer come out and the dealer, engineer and service manager all heard the clunk. They went on to tell me it is within spec. I will never by a Toyota again. The dealer was so set on dodging the issue. The engineer told me it was something I had to deal with. I don't think a new car under 3000 miles should feel as if something is shifting in the trunk when you take off. Very bad service and car never again!

Excellent car despite all the negativity
By Scrubs220 on 08/31/10 15:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased my Camry about 6 months ago and I have to say that I absolutely love it. It is my first new car and after driving other comparable sedans, I think this is the smoothest family sedan at this price out there. The plush ride quality is more evident if you drive some other car after this one, and straightaway you will notice the difference. The fuel economy is great, interior is great, overall a great buy. and the 2011 is identical.

Camry Seats
By allen on 08/28/10 07:33 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Overall quality and reliability is great BUT comfort is terrible. The seat cushions are way to small and there is absolutely no lower back support from the back rest. If you are over 5'9", buy something else, or you will curse yourself every time you have to get into this car.

Great value for money
By sk on 08/12/10 17:17 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I had a 2003 Toyota corolla. Excellent car. Drove over 170k miles before i sold it. Never had problem with it. Bought the 2010 Camry but was shocked to learn about the faulty acceleration soon after the purchase. Took it to the dealer and got it fixed. Never had any problem so far. I like everything in my new car except for the quality of plastic and fabric used to make the door pockets and the manual seat adjustment for front passenger seat.

A great purchase
By tappan01 on 08/11/10 12:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 12 years of GM cars, this Camry is a breath of fresh air! I love the way the car rides, handles (plenty of power with the 6cyl). I'm not crazy about the "smart Start" button stop/start - would like to feel those keys in my hand. The only problems I find with this car are minor design changes I would like to see: Poor "visibility" when backing the car up (can't see around the headrest. Trunk should lock in place when open. Seat belt placement is to low on seat - difficult to clasp. Cannot read printout on radio during day. All in all this is a great car for the money. Exactly the same as the Lexus ES350 except for some of the refinements.

This is quality?
By Ross on 08/09/10 08:51 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

A/C works when it wants to. A/T shifting is bizarre. Interior panels mismatched badly. Terrible "orange peel" paint job. Truly glad I got it on a cheap lease. Can't wait to give it back. My wife's Sonata blows it away for a lot less $.

I love the car
By iamashokv on 08/04/10 16:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I got the car almost a year back and absolutely love it. It drives really smooth and the controls are all ergonomically well placed. It does sometimes seems to struggle for power, but otherwise is a pleasure to drive. Recently drove a rental new Altima and should say that except for power, Camry felt a better car to drive. Gives me average of 31 miles/gal for a 80-20 combination of highway-city.

Overall Great Family Sedan
By jlarry on 07/03/10 08:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The SE is definitely the better looking Camry amongst the other available choices which are boring, lets be honest.The pick up of the V6 is great and shifts are silky smooth. Handling isn't very sharp though, coming from an '02 Altima, it felt like I was driving a bus. Interior parts should be better, questionable fit and finish inside. Upgraded JBL is not great, the radio in my Nissan had more bass, however there is more detail in the music. The rear deck is all plastic, so expect some buzz when you crank it up. Nav input is slow and USB port is in a bad spot. The seats are SO comfortable, more bolstering would be nice. Its a great car that falls short in some areas, overall I love it.

Happy with my 2010 Camry SE V6
By SH Jones on 07/01/10 14:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have enjoyed my 2010 Camry SE V6 since purchasing it new in late 2009. Have experienced no problems so far (recall related or otherwise) and enjoy excellent customer service at Nalley Toyota in Roswell. This vehicle offers great versatility, design and features for the money. Also think it's a big plus this car is made by US workers. Perfect for business use or as a family cruiser.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Camry Sedan in VA is:

$123 per month*