2010 Toyota Camry 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2500 mile update - 30.8

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

2500 mile update - 30.8 miles per gallon
By jpr on

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Would like to share thoughts after driving this 2010 Camry LE 4 cylinder, 6 speed auto for apx. 3 months and 2500 miles... am very pleased with the "everyday" gas mileage (mixed driving, freeway commute to work and city driving for errands) 30.8 mpg. Fantastic for the space and size of this vehicle. The transmission seemed to be "learning" my driving style the first week or two, then has smoothed out beautifully...I think this is typical of most modern transmissions. Very pleased with driving this car in the rain, very secure and the wipers are the best of any vehicle I have driven...small detail but may be important to someone thinking of purchasing this vehicle who often drives in rain.

Favorite Features

Auto headlamps are my favorite feature, Bluetooth works wonderful with my Apple Iphone as does the streaming audio. The air-conditioning system has worked quickly and quietly this hot humid summer.

Suggested Improvements

Interior quality, I still notice misaligned interior parts from time to time but am getting "used" to it, the interior carpet just looks cheap for a 25K vehicle. Seats need to be longer in bottom cushion length in my opinion, compare against the other vehicles you are shopping for if you are 5'8"+.