2010 Toyota Camry 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 2010 Camry

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

2010 Camry
By Rick on

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After driving a 2009 Honda Accord EX-L and the new Camry, I just made a deal on my 2010 Camry LE a few days ago. I love the new styling and with the added leather seats, sunroof, small spoiler and metallic gray color...it really looks great. The ride and engine are both silky smooth and the new upgraded stereo system with satellite radio and bluetooth works great. The new 2.5 4- cyl really adds some spunk and provides strong smooth acceleration. Only complaint is a bit of hunting on the part of the transmission in low speed driving...but seems to be improving as the car is getting broken in. I am keeping my fingers crossed there are not transmission issues as in some earlier Camry models...

Favorite Features

Smooth ride and silky engine, updated styling, nice feel "liqui-cell" leather seats, sense of quality, great stereo system with all the latest satellite and phone technology...I added a sunroof deflector/visor... looks very sporty.

Suggested Improvements

Nothing as long as the transmission improves. When the next generation Camry is crafted, would be good to give it a bit more tight handling if that can be accomplished without sacrificing the incredibly smooth, quiet ride.