2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
2nd time around
By Bobbi on 01/11/10 15:31 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just traded in my 2007 Camry XLE V6 for a new 2010 and I love the car. I love everything about the car, its comfort, its smooth drive...everything.

Camry XLE 6 Cylinder
By Bill Bivins on 10/26/09 14:12 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After owning only "Detroit manufactured" cars for many years (I previously worked for GM and later Ford), I finally broke down and bought a reliable, competent vehicle which, however, is not all that exciting. For my retirement car, I thought I couldn't do better than the Camry. So far, very pleasant to drive, good feel of the road, well-executed, even if unexciting, styling. You can't go wrong with Camry.

First Toyota Purchase
By First Toyota on 10/21/09 16:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I leased a 2010 Camry XLE V6 approximately a month ago. (coming off 12 years of GM cars). I test drove the V6 SE (love the sporty look of the car) and the V6 XLE. After test driving both cars, I immediately told the salesman that the XLE was the way I wanted to go. The ride is so smooth, but not soft. The handling is quite responsive and the powerful V6 (268) is extremely impressive. I use the cruise control on the car whenever possible on the highway and find that this car's CC is extremely accurate with no noticeable braking and acceleration on hills. Love the comfortable and well laied out interior. The JBL audio system is fabulous. A truly good car.

A luxury car with a lower price
By ToyotaFan on 09/20/09 19:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have been very impressed with this car. The seats are very comfortable, better than any other car I have driven. The driving is "plush" more than "sporty" which I prefer as I don't want to feel every bump in the road. The engine is quite powerful and has plenty of giddy-up. Braking is very sharp. Very quiet vehicle. Excellent turning radius. Gets up to 32 mpg on 87 octane when driven on highway even though it is advertised at 28 mpg (how often do you see that?). Visibility out the back of the car is still pretty good, and the rear view camera helps quite a bit. I feel like I am driving a luxury car. Good workmanship.

very uncomfortable driver seat
By horrible front seats on 09/16/09 02:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a 2010 Toyota Camry XLE V6 last 8/19/09, I commute to work 150 miles each way, about 300 miles roundtrip and this car is very good except for the very uncomfortable driver seat. the seat thigh support is not long enough to be comfortable, I'm 5'9" and after 1 hour of driving, I would start to have cramps on the back of my right thigh. The driver seat cushion is not thick enough to be comfortable. My buttocks starts to hurt after 1-2 hours of driving that I want to stop driving and get out of the car to stretch my legs to relieve the cramps on my right thigh and relieve pressure on my sore buttocks. I usually drive 3 hours each way to work, about 6 hours roundtrip.I weigh only 225 lbs.

First New Toyota
By RDM on 08/27/09 10:39 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We test drove the Fusion, Accord and Senata before deciding on the Camry. We had a used 93 Camry. The XLE w/3.0 is responsive and comfortable on the road - we picked it up on a Friday and went on a 600 mile trip that weekend. Avg 26 MPG - Love the Smart Key system - it does seam a bit noisy but not excessive.

New Car
By mike on 04/19/09 07:15 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I drove several sedans from European brands to smaller cars and found the Toyota Camry XLE to be an outstanding value. We have one Lexus and a BMW sedan, but found the Camry more practical with a touch of style and luxury. We are not aggressive drivers and did not miss the sporty handling. We were actually surprised at the reviews on the build quality, but I think it has improved over the last couple of years. The XLE is almost Lexus like with a few less "creature comforts".

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Camry in VA is:

$133 per month*