Used 2010 Toyota Camry XLE V6 Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Camry

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Big mistake camry 2010 xle
By abbas memon

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The reason I bought the Camry is because I traded my 02 Camry xle and bought the same car thinking it will be as good as my 02 Camry. When it is windy car is very hard to control I am scared out of my mind that it is going to skid. I think the material they use now days (probably from China) is very cheap and crappy. Big mistake I hate the car and I am thinking about replacing it with a SUV or something els. I wish I had listened to my wife and bought SUV. I will probably loose a lot of money when & if I buy another car. I don't think they will give me fair price when I am trading it. I just had no idea that is is going to be so bad. I don't know what to do. I am afraid to drive it in winter.

I like the Navigation and hands free phone. I am also happy with the GPS system it is pretty good.

I don't know why i feel like i will lose control because the car literally goes to shoulders and i am scared when that happens i will get into an accident. I don't know over all I hate the car and this is not what i expected i thought I will be very happy with the car but i think i made a big mistake.

Best all around family Car
By Carlos D

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2008 Camry XLE in 07 and have 90000 miles on it. My wife bought an LE Camry 2010 which she wanted badly and it is amazing. The "usable" power, space, reliability and safety features are amazing, to say the least. Gas mileage rivals our Honda Civic and the peaceful smooth ride is amazing. Plenty of room for us I'm 6'4 235 son is 6'3 daughter 5'8 and wife 5'6. We have always owned American cars prior to our Honda and Toyota but now that we have given the "other" companies a try we will stick with what gives us the best ALL around bang for the buck. As for recalls, no problems at all fixed immediately. The only question is... when will Toyota make a motorcycle?

Our favorite feature are the ergonomics of the seats and controls. The quiet ride and smooth ride can put any one to sleep thank goodness for the sweet sound system coupled to the satellite radio.

Perhaps they can add optional rear entertainment system and standard power rear window shades.

Great deal
By brandon

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

took on a road trip the day after buying. it has plenty of room, power and comfort.

First Toyota
By JAI

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After driving Aud,s for the past 5 years and doing less driving decided on a less expensive CAR. I am quite happy with the XLE but do miss some of the toys on the Audi.But for half the price the Camry is an excellent value.

Navigation and smart key

Folding mirrors,memory seat,8 way passenger seat

Rear Clunking Sound
By Clunking sound

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We recently purchased our 2010 XLE 6cyl Camry. It has a clunking sound when accelerating from a complete stop. Sounds like there is a watermelon in the trunk rolling back. The sound is intermittent. I have taken it to the repair shop and they have heard the problem but cannot tell me what it is. I was told a Toyota rep will be looking at it next time he is in town. Car has less than 900 miles on it and has had this problem since we purchased it. Really wish we had noticed it on the test drive. Disappointed.

Comfortable car with plenty of power.