Used 2010 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

I Love my new 2010 Camry SE
By Zak

2010 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I checked out the following cars before I purchased the SE Camry: Accord LX/EX & Mazda 6 different trims. I liked all makes, but Mazda6 was a little smaller, Accord steering was heavy. The Camry was the best bang for the buck and you get more options as standard. I chose SE over LE for the sporty looks, performance and handling. The SE is worth the extra $1500 over the LE.

Great handling and acceleration with a powerful 4 cyl engine with decent mileage. I also love the Bluetooth feature.

Here is what I would like to see on the SE model: 1) Adjustable/tilt headrest 2) Folding back seat for the SE model 3) Mileage consumption indicator and more gadgets 4) Floor mats included with the car price not added as a $200 feature 5) Cannot interact with the NAV system when moving

Lexus at a Camry price
By Jeff

2010 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I got the Base Camry and was surprised at how many things are standard equipment on this car. It is very quiet and comfortable. The acceleration is amazing and the fuel economy is great. Today I drove to work in a heavy rain and I felt very safe in this car. It has a lot of safety features.

Acceleration, fuel economy, safety features, and quiet ride.

None

Great car
By moil190

2010 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Love this car. After test-driving numerous vehicles of different makes/models, I chose the Camry SE. Runs great, fun to drive, good gas mileage. Good performance for 4 cylinder family sedan.

It's a TOYOTA! Great looks, fog lights, dual-exhaust, 6 speed automatic transmission, bluetooth, moon-roof. Did I mention it's a TOYOTA?

Better tires.

Annoying Shifting
By Annoying Shifting

2010 Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have had the car only a little while and drive in a lot of stop and go traffic to and from work. I can already tell that this is not the car for driving in heavy traffic. The up and down shifting is jerky and the car does not provide a smooth ride. I almost want to go back to my 1998 camry which has a smoother ride at low speeds! I wish there was traffic when I took the test drive so I could have noticed this before buying...

Good looks, comfortable

Shifting at low speeds needs to be improved.

2010 Camry SE
By Paul

2010 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

If you are buying this car based on Toyota quality,you are wasting your money! Look at the rear speakers in the trunk. You can not find a lesser quality car speaker.While in the trunk, lift up the carpet look at the piece of junk cardboard over the spare tire. Look at the paper thin plastic splash guard under the radiator and motor.I've only had this car 2 months and this is what I discovered (not counting recalls)Don't buy this junk!

Good handling & gas mileage Poor quality stereo speakers & materials throughout the car

Toyota should put quality ahead of their rush to the bottom line to cut costs.