Used 2010 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Better than I expected - Camry XLE
By Ray

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just got my Camry XLE 4 Cy and I am loving it, it has plenty of power good fuel economy, the exterior on the XLE looks great with the chrome grill, chrome exhaust pipe and other small details only available on the XLE. The Interior is luxury with tan leather, blue tooth and great sound system (JBL) and insulation. I just came from a Mercedes 2008, CLK 550 and I am not missing I thing. The Camry XLE is great.

Chrome Details and Grill, Blue Tooth, Comfort, The way it rides, fuel economy and the way it rides.

Navigation should cost only $500.

Surprisingly Fun
By MCarz

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

So in the midst of all the recalls, I took delivery of my 2010 Camry SE (I have the Denso pedal.) I previously had a Subaru Legacy and Honda Accord Coupe, and this is by far the most fun and roomy. Camry SE steps it up with the more sporty suspension and interior upgrades, plus the exterior modifications sure do let the car stand out in a crowd. This car is perfect for one or five since its extra roomy yet not over the top bulky. The car drives relatively smooth, just a few little road noises here and there. I'm surprised that I never even considered a Camry before, especially after having driven mine!

Love the LED tail lamps and redesigned front end! The stock (basic) audio system is pretty decent and offers satellite radio (extra). Overall, the interior is roomy and comfortable.

I wish that USB hookup, bluetooth and Satellite radio were standard with this vehicle, not options. The cars are pre-wired for the Satellite radio, but costs an extra $475 for the receiver! Also, it would be nice to have heated exterior mirrors offered in lower trim levels (not just XLE/Leather).

6600 Miles So Far
By Fair Assessment

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is our third Toyota. I drive about 80 miles round trip to work. The drive is mostly highway. The car is comfortable. However, the gas mileage is not quite where it should be about 27 MPG. I expected closer to 30. This is comfortable overall. However, if you are over 6'3", don't buy it. My older son is 6'4" and he doesn't fit well. The handling is OK, but remember this is a family car not a sports car. I have not had any issues. I did have recall fix applied at my 5,000 service. The car goes very well in the snow with the standard tires. I drove 400 miles in treacherous conditions (12+ inch snow storm) with no problems.

My favorite feature is that it handles well in the snow including on hills. It does just as well if not better than my wife's Rav4 in the snow.

Advertise the true mileage not the 32 MPG. Also, the transmission does occasionally lag when the accelerator is pressed down.

comfortable cruiser
By petras52

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Quiet, comfortable ride, le version well equipped, lots of storage space, getting 27 mpg in 50/50 hwy/light city traffic with winter blend fuel and easy going driving style. Decent acceleration with the smooth 4 cyl eng, never felt the need for more power, interior has lots of plastic but at least it's tastefully done and to be expected at this price point. Optional jbl stereo sounds good, esp with cds. Overall I think it's a good value and I would still buy again even with the current recalls.

stability control,lots of airbags incl driver's knee airbag, jbl stereo option..

door sills need better seals, they get dirty very easily..make heated mirrors std.

Rear Clunking Sound
By Clunking sound

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We recently purchased our 2010 XLE 6cyl Camry. It has a clunking sound when accelerating from a complete stop. Sounds like there is a watermelon in the trunk rolling back. The sound is intermittent. I have taken it to the repair shop and they have heard the problem but cannot tell me what it is. I was told a Toyota rep will be looking at it next time he is in town. Car has less than 900 miles on it and has had this problem since we purchased it. Really wish we had noticed it on the test drive. Disappointed.

Comfortable car with plenty of power.