2010 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
very uncomfortable driver seat
By horrible front seats on 09/16/09 02:40 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a 2010 Toyota Camry XLE V6 last 8/19/09, I commute to work 150 miles each way, about 300 miles roundtrip and this car is very good except for the very uncomfortable driver seat. the seat thigh support is not long enough to be comfortable, I'm 5'9" and after 1 hour of driving, I would start to have cramps on the back of my right thigh. The driver seat cushion is not thick enough to be comfortable. My buttocks starts to hurt after 1-2 hours of driving that I want to stop driving and get out of the car to stretch my legs to relieve the cramps on my right thigh and relieve pressure on my sore buttocks. I usually drive 3 hours each way to work, about 6 hours roundtrip.I weigh only 225 lbs.

Sensible Fun
By Az73 on 09/13/09 20:33 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We have owned A6 and E Class in past. Looked at the Accord and Camry because they are just sensible, reliable, low operating cost cars. Ended up purchasing the Camry SE because it is a nice but low key car for taking clients out without the flash or expense of CPO E Class or 5 series that were in the running. In my final judgment the Camry just makes a lot of sense, particularly, in a down economy. I have been surprised by the new 2.5 6 speed 4 cylinder that has provided solid acceleration, good handling, comfortable seats, loads of backseat room, and great fuel economy. I was concerned by some comments about un-comfortable seats/headrests but have not had any problem.

Quality Car - Economical Price
By Ryan on 09/12/09 20:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is a wonderful car. I traded in my 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the Cash for Clunkers program, before it ran out! I wanted a comfortable car that would get great gas mileage and be very reliable. This car meets and exceeds all of those criterion. From personal experience I know Toyota builds quality vehicles. My grandfather still drives an early model Toyota Tacoma with 300,000 miles. My father has a 2006 Camry with 90,000 miles that drives today just as it did when he bought it new. I look forward to driving this car every day. Drives great and looks really slick. I got it in black and I've received numerous complements. What I hear most is that it looks like a Lexus.

Second Camry
By kenbb on 09/12/09 14:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Runs quiet and smooth. Great drivetrain. Interior materials are a notch below past models but I seem to see this on all the new cars of the present generations. If you look close on any of them you will find someplace they are trying to save.

2500 mile update - 30.8 miles per gallon
By jpr on 09/12/09 09:14 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Would like to share thoughts after driving this 2010 Camry LE 4 cylinder, 6 speed auto for apx. 3 months and 2500 miles... am very pleased with the "everyday" gas mileage (mixed driving, freeway commute to work and city driving for errands) 30.8 mpg. Fantastic for the space and size of this vehicle. The transmission seemed to be "learning" my driving style the first week or two, then has smoothed out beautifully...I think this is typical of most modern transmissions. Very pleased with driving this car in the rain, very secure and the wipers are the best of any vehicle I have driven...small detail but may be important to someone thinking of purchasing this vehicle who often drives in rain.

Wind Noise
By jimcar22 on 09/10/09 08:39 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After reading some of the other reviews, I don't understand what I'm hearing in the way of wind noise/turbulence. Others seem to think it is very quiet with very little road noise. Are my ears just that good or what? We hear much more wind turbulence than our older 2002. We took it to the dealer and they confirmed it was not wind through the side windows, but turbulence caused by the way the windshield directs the air past the side windows. A channeling effect they told us. Part of the design they said and we should just get used to it or get another kind of car.

Get a CAMRY
By F.Irasos on 09/09/09 11:21 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have been driving this car (SE V6) for the past 10 days and so far I love it. Everyone who sees it thinks it is a Lexus. The ride is smooth, comfortable, and fun. I got the leather sport package with JBL sound system and it is great. Why spend 5 - 10 K more for a Lexus when you get this awesome car for much less without sacrificing anything.

Love this car!!!
By DeeDee on 09/09/09 08:04 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have been waiting for my Chevy Impala lease to expire and couldn't wait to get my Camry (I never considered any other car). I am extremely happy with my choice and this car has gone beyond my expectations. The ride is smooth and quiet and this car is just plain fun to drive. I got the SE model and the exterior is simply beautiful to look at. You cannot beat the quality of this vehicle nor the great resale value. It is like night and day going from my 2006 Impala to this car. Every time I drive it I love it even more. Test drive one, the quality speaks for itself!

Nice
By ian on 09/08/09 14:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just got the standard XLE two days ago. The car drives great, is very quiet and has sufficient power.

I like my 2003 better
By BRCamry on 09/05/09 15:45 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I like the ride and mpg, but attention to detail has slipped the past few years. My 2003 Camry got the same mileage and it was a little more comfortable. The car handles well enough and will haul five people comfortably. The engine seems to have more power than my 2003 Camry. This is my third Camry and I have had great luck with them. But after buying the Camry, I wished I had looked at the Accord and Sonata a little closer.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Camry Sedan in VA is:

$123 per month*