2010 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Solid and Powerful
By Big C on 10/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I asked a friend who repairs cars for a recommendation of a car that I could keep for 10 years. One of the four cars he recommended was the Camry. After a year of driving the car, I haven't been disappointed. It's a solid ride, powerful and smooth. Gas mileage has been great. My model is the XLE V6. It's a beautiful car and has lots of gadgets. For me, I'd rather have done without some of the gadgets and had the interior materials been nicer and the seating plusher.

Camry
By Toyota camry on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent vehicle with a reliability, very durable and a affordable sedan for the masses.

A great purchase
By tappan01 on 08/11/10 12:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 12 years of GM cars, this Camry is a breath of fresh air! I love the way the car rides, handles (plenty of power with the 6cyl). I'm not crazy about the "smart Start" button stop/start - would like to feel those keys in my hand. The only problems I find with this car are minor design changes I would like to see: Poor "visibility" when backing the car up (can't see around the headrest. Trunk should lock in place when open. Seat belt placement is to low on seat - difficult to clasp. Cannot read printout on radio during day. All in all this is a great car for the money. Exactly the same as the Lexus ES350 except for some of the refinements.

Big mistake camry 2010 xle
By abbas memon on 06/23/10 22:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The reason I bought the Camry is because I traded my 02 Camry xle and bought the same car thinking it will be as good as my 02 Camry. When it is windy car is very hard to control I am scared out of my mind that it is going to skid. I think the material they use now days (probably from China) is very cheap and crappy. Big mistake I hate the car and I am thinking about replacing it with a SUV or something els. I wish I had listened to my wife and bought SUV. I will probably loose a lot of money when & if I buy another car. I don't think they will give me fair price when I am trading it. I just had no idea that is is going to be so bad. I don't know what to do. I am afraid to drive it in winter.

Best all around family Car
By Carlos D on 04/20/10 07:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2008 Camry XLE in 07 and have 90000 miles on it. My wife bought an LE Camry 2010 which she wanted badly and it is amazing. The "usable" power, space, reliability and safety features are amazing, to say the least. Gas mileage rivals our Honda Civic and the peaceful smooth ride is amazing. Plenty of room for us I'm 6'4 235 son is 6'3 daughter 5'8 and wife 5'6. We have always owned American cars prior to our Honda and Toyota but now that we have given the "other" companies a try we will stick with what gives us the best ALL around bang for the buck. As for recalls, no problems at all fixed immediately. The only question is... when will Toyota make a motorcycle?

Great deal
By brandon on 03/25/10 11:18 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

took on a road trip the day after buying. it has plenty of room, power and comfort.

First Toyota
By JAI on 03/24/10 20:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After driving Aud,s for the past 5 years and doing less driving decided on a less expensive CAR. I am quite happy with the XLE but do miss some of the toys on the Audi.But for half the price the Camry is an excellent value.

Rear Clunking Sound
By Clunking sound on 03/08/10 12:19 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We recently purchased our 2010 XLE 6cyl Camry. It has a clunking sound when accelerating from a complete stop. Sounds like there is a watermelon in the trunk rolling back. The sound is intermittent. I have taken it to the repair shop and they have heard the problem but cannot tell me what it is. I was told a Toyota rep will be looking at it next time he is in town. Car has less than 900 miles on it and has had this problem since we purchased it. Really wish we had noticed it on the test drive. Disappointed.

I Love my new Camry
By JJ on 02/06/10 08:16 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 4th Camry and 5th Toyota I have owned. In the past I had always purchased the LE model. After my girlfriend purchased a late model XLE with a 6 cylinder engine I decided my next care would be a 6. The XLE is an amazing car. Very luxurious and a pleasure to drive. This by far the best car I have ever owned.

Rear defogger problem
By nikita on 01/31/10 18:00 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

As a Toyota fan with 4 previous Toyota cars (3 Camrys and 1 Corolla) I should say it is a great car. Acceleration is great with the V6 engine, I like the wood dash trim. I have put 4K on the car so far and I love it. The only complaint I have at this point is the rear defogger. It does not work. It is on the same button with the heated side mirrors and they work just fine but not the rear window defogger. I hope it is not a major problem to fix and I am taking the car back to the dealership to fix it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Camry Sedan in VA is:

$132 per month*