Used 2010 Toyota Camry SE V6 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Overall Great Family Sedan
By jlarry

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The SE is definitely the better looking Camry amongst the other available choices which are boring, lets be honest.The pick up of the V6 is great and shifts are silky smooth. Handling isn't very sharp though, coming from an '02 Altima, it felt like I was driving a bus. Interior parts should be better, questionable fit and finish inside. Upgraded JBL is not great, the radio in my Nissan had more bass, however there is more detail in the music. The rear deck is all plastic, so expect some buzz when you crank it up. Nav input is slow and USB port is in a bad spot. The seats are SO comfortable, more bolstering would be nice. Its a great car that falls short in some areas, overall I love it.

Bluetooth music streaming, heated seats and mirrors, driver-side power seat, smooth V6, back-up camera (makes reversing into a spot a cake walk)

fix interior issues, move the USB and AUX audio port, improve handling to match SE label on the car, improve upgraded audio option, HID lights would be nice on a 30k Camry!

Happy with my 2010 Camry SE V6
By SH Jones

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have enjoyed my 2010 Camry SE V6 since purchasing it new in late 2009. Have experienced no problems so far (recall related or otherwise) and enjoy excellent customer service at Nalley Toyota in Roswell. This vehicle offers great versatility, design and features for the money. Also think it's a big plus this car is made by US workers. Perfect for business use or as a family cruiser.

Excellent seat comfort with the sport cloth interior, peppy V6 with good fuel economy, sound system with bluetooth, handling.

The trunk could use some attention in terms of an improved pass through to the rear seats when folded. Some of the interior trim quality is lacking. SE should offer power passenger seats, offer more exterior paint options.

Pleasantly Surprised
By mwfu00

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Hubby purchased 2010 Camry SE V6 while I was out of town. This was my back-up choice, so I was not terribly excited to get home and see it or drive it. Boy, did my mind change when I saw it! This car looks TIGHT, compared to other Camry trims. I am not a car guru-I just want something that goes. That's why my ride/drive ratings are 8s...those are things I just don't care about (except MPG). But the look of this thing is totally different from my grandma's Camry. Can't imagine I'll be disappointed in the performance/reliability, so I'm totally happy with something that is not only a good, sensible decision, but also looks far cooler than I had expected.

Front end looks aggressive. Roomy. iPod works seamlessly. Still trying to get used to the push-button start...

Switching between 2 drivers' cell phones in the Bluetooth setup is cumbersome...

Benchmark of excellence
By VG

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My first car was a Toyota Camry and this is my second after taking a break from Toyota.I rented this car several times and contrary to what the reviews say, the Camry is definitely the most refined automobile on the road wish Lexus like qualities.The ride is well worth it and the V6 works upto this.The first Camry was a 4 cylinder and was exceptional in every aspect except power, but Toyota has came a long way since then.One aspect that Toyota should make an option as Nissan has with some of their models is the option of HID lights.HID lights are available on Camry's big brother,the Avalon on select trims.Overall the Camry is definitely reliable,great quality,sporty,luxurious,worth the money

Leather interior quality, radio, ride, handling, traction control, everything

Keep up the good work, availability of hid's.

Everything Good Except Interior Quality
By Jason

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I wanted a vehicle that was reliable, mildly sporty, and good-looking. The first thing that came to mind was the Accord, but I didn't find it visually appealing, and it was a bit large for me. I liked the previous generation Accord better. So the next best choice was the Camry SE. Considering Toyota's reputation for quality and reliability, this seemed to be a good choice. The car handles well and the suspension is firm, but not too harsh. So far (at 3,600 miles), I've had no major issues. However, the interior is plagued with intermittent minor ticking/clicking/rattling sounds whenever I'm on less than perfect pavement. The interior fit and finish is also disappointing.

JBL Audio System, XM Radio, Bluetooth, SE styling, USB and iPod connectivity, Fog lights.

Improve on interior quality by rectifying the interior rattles and ticking noises.