2010 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Overall Great Family Sedan
By jlarry on 07/03/10 08:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The SE is definitely the better looking Camry amongst the other available choices which are boring, lets be honest.The pick up of the V6 is great and shifts are silky smooth. Handling isn't very sharp though, coming from an '02 Altima, it felt like I was driving a bus. Interior parts should be better, questionable fit and finish inside. Upgraded JBL is not great, the radio in my Nissan had more bass, however there is more detail in the music. The rear deck is all plastic, so expect some buzz when you crank it up. Nav input is slow and USB port is in a bad spot. The seats are SO comfortable, more bolstering would be nice. Its a great car that falls short in some areas, overall I love it.

Happy with my 2010 Camry SE V6
By SH Jones on 07/01/10 14:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have enjoyed my 2010 Camry SE V6 since purchasing it new in late 2009. Have experienced no problems so far (recall related or otherwise) and enjoy excellent customer service at Nalley Toyota in Roswell. This vehicle offers great versatility, design and features for the money. Also think it's a big plus this car is made by US workers. Perfect for business use or as a family cruiser.

Pleasantly Surprised
By mwfu00 on 01/03/10 19:18 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Hubby purchased 2010 Camry SE V6 while I was out of town. This was my back-up choice, so I was not terribly excited to get home and see it or drive it. Boy, did my mind change when I saw it! This car looks TIGHT, compared to other Camry trims. I am not a car guru-I just want something that goes. That's why my ride/drive ratings are 8s...those are things I just don't care about (except MPG). But the look of this thing is totally different from my grandma's Camry. Can't imagine I'll be disappointed in the performance/reliability, so I'm totally happy with something that is not only a good, sensible decision, but also looks far cooler than I had expected.

Benchmark of excellence
By VG on 01/01/10 23:14 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My first car was a Toyota Camry and this is my second after taking a break from Toyota.I rented this car several times and contrary to what the reviews say, the Camry is definitely the most refined automobile on the road wish Lexus like qualities.The ride is well worth it and the V6 works upto this.The first Camry was a 4 cylinder and was exceptional in every aspect except power, but Toyota has came a long way since then.One aspect that Toyota should make an option as Nissan has with some of their models is the option of HID lights.HID lights are available on Camry's big brother,the Avalon on select trims.Overall the Camry is definitely reliable,great quality,sporty,luxurious,worth the money

Everything Good Except Interior Quality
By Jason on 11/29/09 21:44 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I wanted a vehicle that was reliable, mildly sporty, and good-looking. The first thing that came to mind was the Accord, but I didn't find it visually appealing, and it was a bit large for me. I liked the previous generation Accord better. So the next best choice was the Camry SE. Considering Toyota's reputation for quality and reliability, this seemed to be a good choice. The car handles well and the suspension is firm, but not too harsh. So far (at 3,600 miles), I've had no major issues. However, the interior is plagued with intermittent minor ticking/clicking/rattling sounds whenever I'm on less than perfect pavement. The interior fit and finish is also disappointing.

First Toyota Purchase
By Janebtalking on 10/08/09 15:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've always driven American company cars and this is my first foreign. I test drove seven other cars of the affordable mid-size range. I felt the Toyota was by far the superior of them all. The comfort, the interior layout, the power, the effortless gear change, the exterior and the options is what sold me on this car. I have read reviews stating the Camry is boring. Sure, if you buy the basic edition. The SE is the way to go if looks is your concern. The road noise vs. most others was the most noticeable to me. There is no comparison, the Camry is incredibly quiet. Very happy with my decision for this car!

Get a CAMRY
By F.Irasos on 09/09/09 11:21 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have been driving this car (SE V6) for the past 10 days and so far I love it. Everyone who sees it thinks it is a Lexus. The ride is smooth, comfortable, and fun. I got the leather sport package with JBL sound system and it is great. Why spend 5 - 10 K more for a Lexus when you get this awesome car for much less without sacrificing anything.

2010 Camry V6 SE
By dixiedoodle on 09/05/09 09:08 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought a Toyota Camry yesterday. I just love it. White exterior, windows tinted. This is our 3rd Camry. Toyota out did itself once again. I only have one complaint; the head rests are uncomfortable, thrusting my head forward. The V6 is powerful. I prefer the V6 over the 4 cyl, sacrificing a few miles to the gallon to get the smoother and powerful ride. We are a family of Toyotas and we will never buy any other car. This car is fun to drive!!! The radio is excellent.

Amazing Car!!!
By Jamison on 08/09/09 12:12 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Smooth, comfortable, and sporty ride; the V6 is very worth it. Takes corners surprisingly well and is seamless for cruising around. Been driving a 2004 Cadillac STS on and off and this car drives even better. Considered Honda Accord, Subaru, and Nissan. Went for the upgraded body kit and it looks great! Unbeatable in resale, maintenance, and overall value. No wonder it's the best selling car 11 of last 12 years.

2010 Camry SE V6
By AVA on 07/14/09 13:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Picked up my new 2010 Camry SE V6 last week. Got one with Sports Leather package. Very smooth ride. Quiet engine, pull like a freight train.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Camry Sedan in VA is:

$133 per month*