Used 2010 Toyota Camry LE V6 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Why Didn't I Get the Hyundai?
By Sadbuyer

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I feel like such an idiot for getting this car, even after reading reviews about the transmission issues, during the long test drive I didn't hear/feel the lackluster trans. I could have gotten a 2011 Sonata for 5K cheaper then is (26K, but the only reason I picked the Camry was due to the "Strong" V6, but this damn transmission doesn't let it deliver the power right away, feels like there is a 3-4 second gap. I just had a close call on the freeway where I needed to "gun it" and I had no instant response which forced me off onto the side of the FW. If I knew Hyundai was going to offer a turbo Sonata I would have waited, in fact I'm planning on waiting for it. Be safe Camry owners!

The seats and control layout is very simple, but nothing special. It's hard thinking of good things about it.

Please go back to your roots. I feel back that I prefer my 1998 Camry V6 over this bloated bland thing on wheels.

Good Car
By toyofan

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I first purchased a 2007 Camry and love it, so when the miles begin to creep up on me, I decided to go and purchase a newer model. I pick up the 2010 Camry LE with the V6 engine. I love this car. It has amazing speed and a comfortable ride. The tires was great, however I went and put rims on it which change my comfort level. It made my ride bumpier. In the end, I ended up trading this car after about 5 months for a Lexus, but I would recommend this car for anyone who wants a great car for a good price. Despite all of the news reports, Toyota still has it.

The easy speed and comfortable ride.

more features and a better radio system

Clunk when taking off from a stop
By Greg

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a new 2010 Camry. it has had a clunk when leaving a stop light with 3/4 to full tank of gas. It sounds as if the spare tire shifted. I have taken it in to HOOVER TOYOTA, Alabama 3 times and had a Toyota engineer come out and the dealer, engineer and service manager all heard the clunk. They went on to tell me it is within spec. I will never by a Toyota again. The dealer was so set on dodging the issue. The engineer told me it was something I had to deal with. I don't think a new car under 3000 miles should feel as if something is shifting in the trunk when you take off. Very bad service and car never again!

nice looking car

Fix the clunk!

My second Camry in the last three years
By Axesim

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my first Camry LE 4 cycl in 2007. I had very major problems with it (transmission, brakes, burning oil, vibrations over 40 mph, torque converter, hesitation in accelerations, rattles, oil leakage and etc.). I took it to the service countless times for repair, but problems never ended. I sold it when I had only 14,000 miles on it. When Toyota came out with special offer for 2010 models and customer incentive program, I decided to give another chance to Toyota, bought 2010 LE 6 cyl this time. It is much quieter than 4 cyl. Driving is more fun, a lot of power and torque. I have only 1500 miles on it no problem so far. Gas consumption is better than my old 4 cyl.

much quieter than 4 cyl, a lot of power and torque, amazingly better gas consumption than my old 4 cyl

cheap interior, digital indicator showing average gas consumption would be a nice additional feature

Toyota Camry weld problems!
By toyotalemon

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My son bought a new Camry from Dave Edwards Toyota, Spartanburg, SC -it's been in the shop all but 5 days in 1 month, and is still there. Toyota is sending an Engineer to assess the faulty welds in the chassis. The car is making strange noises when when ''accelerate" and 'stop'. The dealership tells him they are out of the picture - it's between him and Toyota. Although he took it back within 3 days after he purchased it- bad weld on the chassis. It is now in the shop awaiting a Toyota Engineer who will advise how to weld without interfering with electrical parts - the noise is also coming from the rear and that is a separate issue. DO NOT BUY A TOYOTA! I feel so sorry for him!

Run-around at Dave Edwards Toyota

I do not know how to improve on making an automobile - I just know I will never, ever buy a Toyota