2010 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Tire alignment problems
By ken on 11/16/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this Camry 14 months ago and put almost every mile on it and really baby it. Since before 10,000 miles I started hearing tire noise. After having checked the tire dealer who said I had no warranty,Toyota ck and said the front end and rear alignment were out,I have never had to align a new car EVER.The tires are Bridgestone made for the Camry. This is my umpteenth new car, never have I ever had a problem, lucky me I guess. I traded a 09 corolla with a very similar problem.

Living on the Edge
By Allan on 04/18/10 11:14 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Over-all a good-looking and good riding car with ample room for a long- legged driver. Enjoying the leather seating and plenty of storage and ample head-room. The color is very pleasing to the eye (aloe green) with many compliments on the color and styling of the car. Rear seat head- rests in the XLE are over-sized (in my opinion) and as such found them to restrict viewing through rear window when backing up.

Happy Camry Owner again
By Dubrich on 04/15/10 18:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Purchased a 2007 Camry LE in sept 06. New/hot body style and no one wanted to deal. Put 102k miles on in 3 1/2 years. Smooth &very comfortable ride just as good as my wife's '05 E320.When Toyota offered 0% for 60 months, it was a no brainer. Also allowed for me to upgrade to the XLE with all of the bells and whistles.

Great Ride
By Ohio Don on 04/06/10 19:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We bought this car for my wife at the end of the 2009, just prior to the giant recall fiasco. This is our 16th Toyota and while somethings have been decontented (non-sliding sun visors) the overall trend is certainly up. The car is nearly as comfortable as my 2005 Avalon. We just took it on an all highway round trip of 1000 mile and got a 34.1 MPG, actual, at speeds of 70-75 MPH. I am most pleased with the mileage. (The trip computer, however, is overly optimistic). Much of the trip was up and down mountain areas and did well going uphill without much effort. The car looks nice though not a styling stand out. Tires are the Bridgestones and nothing to write home about.

Better than I expected - Camry XLE
By Ray on 03/16/10 19:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just got my Camry XLE 4 Cy and I am loving it, it has plenty of power good fuel economy, the exterior on the XLE looks great with the chrome grill, chrome exhaust pipe and other small details only available on the XLE. The Interior is luxury with tan leather, blue tooth and great sound system (JBL) and insulation. I just came from a Mercedes 2008, CLK 550 and I am not missing I thing. The Camry XLE is great.

What Quality
By Bill on 02/11/10 10:52 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Thought these Toyota guys had it going so I bought one for my daughter. What a mistake! Road noise is horrible. Car has numerous rattles and squeaks now we learn that it could have hung accelleration and Toyota's CEO advises that we keep driving it. No thanks I love my daughter too much to put her in this piece of junk. I'm headed to Ford they have a better idea.

Fun & Practical all in one
By bob on 01/22/10 10:02 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought the XLE loaded except for the 3.5 engine, which after test driving, I discovered I did not need. The new 2.5 plus the 6 spd AT is much more responsive than my '04 LE. Car is fun to drive, spacious even in the back seats, comfortable, & has great big trunk. I like the fog lights, keyless entry. Leather interior is luxurious. Seems to have all of the extra's found on a late model Lexus, which I also test drove, except the little "L" on the front. I can get gas mileage 10% in excess of its rating.

Near-Luxury XLE is Outstanding!
By tcarstar on 01/09/10 07:45 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Our loaded black XLE has been outstanding. The XLE is a near-luxury car, with a very quiet and comfortable ride and too many luxury features to list. The Camry is the most luxurious ride in its class. (If you want a sports car, buy a sports car. If you want a comfortable ride, buy a Camry.) The safety features are excellent: curtain airbags, vehicle stability control, great crash ratings. The fit and finish of our Indiana-made XLE has been perfect. The XLE is loaded with everything we could want for the price and a great value

Camry XLE 2010 problems
By Speckled Hen on 10/05/09 14:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Problem switching the radio over from XM to Sirius. I have had so many problems with this car. The remote key does not work well. You have to hit the button several times for it to unlock. The interior starting falling apart about a month after I bought the car. The visor on the driver's side has the stitching coming out, the front passenger seat fell apart. The engine also makes a loud and strange sound. The dealership said that this was a new engine that they just starting installing in the 2010's. This car has been so awful. I wish I had looked around more before I purchased. I also do not get the gas mileage that the sticker promises. When driving highway I only get 27 mpg instead of the 32 mpg stated.

Quality Car - Economical Price
By Ryan on 09/12/09 20:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is a wonderful car. I traded in my 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee with the Cash for Clunkers program, before it ran out! I wanted a comfortable car that would get great gas mileage and be very reliable. This car meets and exceeds all of those criterion. From personal experience I know Toyota builds quality vehicles. My grandfather still drives an early model Toyota Tacoma with 300,000 miles. My father has a 2006 Camry with 90,000 miles that drives today just as it did when he bought it new. I look forward to driving this car every day. Drives great and looks really slick. I got it in black and I've received numerous complements. What I hear most is that it looks like a Lexus.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Camry Sedan in VA is:

$133 per month*