Used 2010 Toyota Camry XLE Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Tire alignment problems
By ken

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this Camry 14 months ago and put almost every mile on it and really baby it. Since before 10,000 miles I started hearing tire noise. After having checked the tire dealer who said I had no warranty,Toyota ck and said the front end and rear alignment were out,I have never had to align a new car EVER.The tires are Bridgestone made for the Camry. This is my umpteenth new car, never have I ever had a problem, lucky me I guess. I traded a 09 corolla with a very similar problem.

JBL radio, great gas mileage, quiet ride, smart key

heated seats w/leather add a sub to the JBL like Honda refresh the looks

Living on the Edge
By Allan

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Over-all a good-looking and good riding car with ample room for a long- legged driver. Enjoying the leather seating and plenty of storage and ample head-room. The color is very pleasing to the eye (aloe green) with many compliments on the color and styling of the car. Rear seat head- rests in the XLE are over-sized (in my opinion) and as such found them to restrict viewing through rear window when backing up.

Some of my favorite features are the items I added post-factory, i.e. pin-striping, leather seating, window tinting, side-body molding and back-up sensors.

Toyota should continue to improve on the "supposed" seamless shifting and think "electronically" regarding the reason for accelerator surging (other than a "sticky" gas pedal). In my opinion, a sticky gas pedal may cause retention of speed but not necessarily acceleration of speed as being reported.

Happy Camry Owner again
By Dubrich

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Purchased a 2007 Camry LE in sept 06. New/hot body style and no one wanted to deal. Put 102k miles on in 3 1/2 years. Smooth &very comfortable ride just as good as my wife's '05 E320.When Toyota offered 0% for 60 months, it was a no brainer. Also allowed for me to upgrade to the XLE with all of the bells and whistles.

push button start, integrated bluetooth, USB port

Way to re-attach the bluetooth to the device in case they don't connect with out turning off car. not often, but when the phone does not connect, it is a pain.

Great Ride
By Ohio Don

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We bought this car for my wife at the end of the 2009, just prior to the giant recall fiasco. This is our 16th Toyota and while somethings have been decontented (non-sliding sun visors) the overall trend is certainly up. The car is nearly as comfortable as my 2005 Avalon. We just took it on an all highway round trip of 1000 mile and got a 34.1 MPG, actual, at speeds of 70-75 MPH. I am most pleased with the mileage. (The trip computer, however, is overly optimistic). Much of the trip was up and down mountain areas and did well going uphill without much effort. The car looks nice though not a styling stand out. Tires are the Bridgestones and nothing to write home about.

The satellite radio, Push button start. Terrific mileage on a car with 3400 miles on it. Comfortable ride. I like the sliding console top. This is not a sporty car at all but meets our needs very nicely. So far I a happy with the purchase. i hope it does as well as our other Toyotas.

Need to make the sun visors slide to cover more area like they used to do. Do something about the radio screen. It is IMPOSSIBLE to read when driving on a sunny day. Pop up trunk lid should be on this car. The USB port is poorly placed. The interior marks up easily.

Better than I expected - Camry XLE
By Ray

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just got my Camry XLE 4 Cy and I am loving it, it has plenty of power good fuel economy, the exterior on the XLE looks great with the chrome grill, chrome exhaust pipe and other small details only available on the XLE. The Interior is luxury with tan leather, blue tooth and great sound system (JBL) and insulation. I just came from a Mercedes 2008, CLK 550 and I am not missing I thing. The Camry XLE is great.

Chrome Details and Grill, Blue Tooth, Comfort, The way it rides, fuel economy and the way it rides.

Navigation should cost only $500.

• SUV