2010 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Pleasantly surprised
By Ray on 10/06/09 09:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have never considered a Toyota ever. I've had almost every make, Honda, Nissan, Volvo, VW, Chevy, Ford, BMW. A Camry was the least likely. I must admit I'm blow away. The exterior is beautiful, the interior is laid out elegantly. The ride is firm and supple. It isn't super agile, but agile enough to be fun. Overall it's a lot of car for the money, I couldn't be more satisfied.

Love this car!!!
By DeeDee on 09/09/09 08:04 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have been waiting for my Chevy Impala lease to expire and couldn't wait to get my Camry (I never considered any other car). I am extremely happy with my choice and this car has gone beyond my expectations. The ride is smooth and quiet and this car is just plain fun to drive. I got the SE model and the exterior is simply beautiful to look at. You cannot beat the quality of this vehicle nor the great resale value. It is like night and day going from my 2006 Impala to this car. Every time I drive it I love it even more. Test drive one, the quality speaks for itself!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Camry Sedan in VA is:

$133 per month*