Used 2010 Toyota Camry XLE V6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Solid and Powerful
By Big C

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I asked a friend who repairs cars for a recommendation of a car that I could keep for 10 years. One of the four cars he recommended was the Camry. After a year of driving the car, I haven't been disappointed. It's a solid ride, powerful and smooth. Gas mileage has been great. My model is the XLE V6. It's a beautiful car and has lots of gadgets. For me, I'd rather have done without some of the gadgets and had the interior materials been nicer and the seating plusher.

The V6. The chrome accents and grill. I like the dash layout as well.

The interior could have been done better. Some of the parts don't line up. With a little less rushing, it could have been done nicer. The back sunscreen sometimes rattles and could use a little tweaking.

Camry
By Toyota camry

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Excellent vehicle with a reliability, very durable and a affordable sedan for the masses.

A great purchase
By tappan01

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 12 years of GM cars, this Camry is a breath of fresh air! I love the way the car rides, handles (plenty of power with the 6cyl). I'm not crazy about the "smart Start" button stop/start - would like to feel those keys in my hand. The only problems I find with this car are minor design changes I would like to see: Poor "visibility" when backing the car up (can't see around the headrest. Trunk should lock in place when open. Seat belt placement is to low on seat - difficult to clasp. Cannot read printout on radio during day. All in all this is a great car for the money. Exactly the same as the Lexus ES350 except for some of the refinements.

Smoothness of ride, good handling, power of 6 cyl, good sound system quality

Change display on radio (can't read during day, poor visibility when backing up because of headrest, need better trunk operation, does not lock into place when open. Seat belt position is too low on seat (not easy to get to

Big mistake camry 2010 xle
By abbas memon

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The reason I bought the Camry is because I traded my 02 Camry xle and bought the same car thinking it will be as good as my 02 Camry. When it is windy car is very hard to control I am scared out of my mind that it is going to skid. I think the material they use now days (probably from China) is very cheap and crappy. Big mistake I hate the car and I am thinking about replacing it with a SUV or something els. I wish I had listened to my wife and bought SUV. I will probably loose a lot of money when & if I buy another car. I don't think they will give me fair price when I am trading it. I just had no idea that is is going to be so bad. I don't know what to do. I am afraid to drive it in winter.

I like the Navigation and hands free phone. I am also happy with the GPS system it is pretty good.

I don't know why i feel like i will lose control because the car literally goes to shoulders and i am scared when that happens i will get into an accident. I don't know over all I hate the car and this is not what i expected i thought I will be very happy with the car but i think i made a big mistake.

Best all around family Car
By Carlos D

2010 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2008 Camry XLE in 07 and have 90000 miles on it. My wife bought an LE Camry 2010 which she wanted badly and it is amazing. The "usable" power, space, reliability and safety features are amazing, to say the least. Gas mileage rivals our Honda Civic and the peaceful smooth ride is amazing. Plenty of room for us I'm 6'4 235 son is 6'3 daughter 5'8 and wife 5'6. We have always owned American cars prior to our Honda and Toyota but now that we have given the "other" companies a try we will stick with what gives us the best ALL around bang for the buck. As for recalls, no problems at all fixed immediately. The only question is... when will Toyota make a motorcycle?

Our favorite feature are the ergonomics of the seats and controls. The quiet ride and smooth ride can put any one to sleep thank goodness for the sweet sound system coupled to the satellite radio.

Perhaps they can add optional rear entertainment system and standard power rear window shades.