2010 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Excellent Family Car
By stinkytofus on 07/22/14 23:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have a camry 2010 LE 2.5L i slapped on michelin primacy mxv4 tires, what a difference, like riding on a cloud, only had to do oil changes, change brake pads, rotors, nothing else !! it is a 2010 model so comparing it to 2013 and 2014 models the interior and exterior is lacking but overall i am satisfied with this car, as it provides decent mpg and has ample room for my friends and family, can drive it for many many more years to come

Reliable car but that's it!
By thedriver93 on 08/04/13 05:27 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My dad bought me this car when I graduated high school. I got an all white with backup camera and cloth seats. It was great at first because it was my first car and all but that wore off, QUICK! It was recalled for unintended acceleration which dropped its resale value 3 months after I bought it. The bottom of the car would scrape every time I would pull into anyplace including my own drive way which was rediculouslu annoying and ended up havin the bottom drag everywhere I drove which wasn't pleasant. Needless to say, never buying another Camry, EVER

Not the quality I expected
By irishlager on 07/20/13 16:29 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is my first Toyota. As time goes on, I am less and less impressed. At 32k I had to replace my tires. At 40k I had to replace all four struts and all four sway bar links. These are all premature repairs and I expected more from Toyota.

Reliable Point a to b transportation - otherwise kinda boring
By dreamer123890 on 04/22/13 11:55 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Camry is a good reliable car. Driven it 41k since Aug'09. Doesnt get your pulses going and begs to not go fast but its reliable, comfortable and spacious. The 4-cylinder engine is ok. Not as fuel efficient as compared to the current crop of midsize cars. I get about 26-27 mpg with mostly city driving. Highway driving gets 30 mpg. I am mostly satisfied but the interiors are cheap plastic and downmarket. HOwever seats are comfy. Suspension is soft but hits its max pretty quickly. I wouldnt buy a camry again - too ordinary and cheap looking for me. The new Accord looks amazing and has the same reliability, better fuel efficiency. I will probable consider that before i consider Camry.

Great car!!! Gonna miss this baby!
By gavmat on 03/18/13 20:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I leased this car back in December of 2009 and my lease is now up and I extended an extra six months cause I simply don't want to give it back and can't afford to buy it. I love the car and feel like it should be priced higher. As for people saying its bad in the snow you just don't know how to drive in it. In 3 years of PA weather I have never once got stuck in snow. I live 15 miles from work and take all back roads the entire way. It's great on gas and is very comfortable. My only two complaints are how light colored the interior is and the transmission. My interior was dirty the first week from the messy weather in January. The transmission is always searching for a gear. Great car tho!

Great value
By drcelica on 07/21/12 20:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I've own my 2010 Camry LE I4 for 2.5 yrs and have 51K mile on her. This car is perfect for what it is, a comfortable daily commuter that's easy to maintain. I've taken lots of road trips in the Camry and it's perfect for the open roads. I've got as much as 36 mpg if I keep it at 70 mph but avg around 32 going 80. Neg. reviews about the trans keeps popping up but I've never had a problem with mine since I drive the car gently to keep the wear and tear down. Reliability so far has been perfect. I haven't gone to the dealer once for warranty repair. If you buy a Camry for what it is, a commuter car, you're going to be happy; just don't expect BMW handling.

2010 Camry LE 2.5 automatic
By rji1 on 07/21/12 06:16 AM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought this with 14000 mi and have put on nearly 6k of mixed driving. Having owned everything from economy cars to muscle cars I was not sure how I would feel about what many look at as an old mans car. Being a modestly priced car I was pleasantly surprised at the fit and finish. The interior although well designed, uses what seems to be low quality materials. Silver painted plastic is the choice over brushed aluminum. I quickly corrected this with a wood grain overlay kit. Safety is a big plus with the Camry and shows with it's safety rating. Front and side air bags, knee bag along and standard traction control and abs add to the security. This car exceeds my expectations.

Couldn't Be Happier
By dginga on 11/10/11 09:14 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We bought our 2010 Camry at the height of all the Toyota recall hype because we were confident it was nonsense - and it was. We could not be happier with our purchase. We got a great deal, the dealer was a delight, and the car is great. We take a LOT of long car trips and this car is comfortable, gets decent gas mileage (30 mpg), holds a lot of luggage and, most importantly, is reliable! Our previous car was a Volkswagon Passat wagon, and it was in the shop all the time, so reliability was key. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

Not good on snow or ice
By deloreto on 01/02/11 19:10 PM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I've had the Camry for 14 months now. With the exception of needing a front end alignment while weeks old, I've been pretty happy with its performance. That was until I drove on a snowy street! The Camry was all over the road with the hazard light flashing.....duh. I didn't need a flashing light to tell me the conditions. What is the purpose of having a hazard light if the car does nothing to correct the condition? If you're driving on snow, slush or ice take your time so the car doesn't lock up on you.gnment almost

How could I've been so wrong?
By joe322 on 12/29/10 09:19 AM (PST)

2010 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The 2 factors in buying the auto were the name and 0% interest for 60 months. Within a week I'd had the vehicle back to thedealer twice(rain or snow coming off the roof when door opened, blind spots when vehicles pass,and then theres the transmission.) I'm 62 and have driven many vehicles but none like this. The tranny is always seeking a gear, it without warning downshifts at 40 mph, it drifts back on a hill when your changing from braking to acceleration, it revs to approx 5000rpm before engaging the tranny on a fast getaway and forget cruising thru the country at 25 to 30 miles and hour. And after reading your reviews today I find it's not my imaginationwhen I hear something rollin

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Camry in VA is:

$132 per month*