2009 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Love My Camry

2009 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Love My Camry
By camrydrvr1 on

2009 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in my Saturn Vue for an 09 Camry SE. I traded my Vue due to a new job where I have to commute and hour each way. The comfort, safety, and gas mileage is what made my decision for me. My camry has 70,000 miles on it currently. I have had no problems at all. I keep up with regular oil changes and I keep my car very clean.

My favorite features are the bluetooth phone service, stiff suspension especially around highway enterance and exits, sporty look, sun roof, JBL stereo, gas mileage, lumbar support, and roomy back seat and trunk. I also like the pick up for a 4 cylindar on the highway and traction control is very helpful on winter days commuting to work. I am 5'11" and all leg. I appreciate the leg room throughout the vehicle. It is hard for me to find a car with a driver seat that goes back far enough for me.

There are a few blindspots to look out for with this car. I have to be extra careful making lane changes and backing up. The head rest does not bother me. It is the side of the car which is difficult to see. Maybe larger side mirrors? It can be difficult to see out of the rear window when it is foggy, snowy, or rainy. I miss having a rear window wiper.