Hat!e It
By annette1993 on
2009 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I hate it, absolutely hate it. I had a 2003 Camry SE that was a fabulous cream puff. In seven years never needed anything but brakes and tires. Comfortable, well made, good on gas, great car, loved it. Unfortunately, I totaled it and replaced it with a 2009 Toyota Camry LE. What a terrible mistake. I am really shocked, what a piece of junk. Inside cheap plastic, one vent is broken, cup holder is inconveniently placed, and seat is extremely uncomfortable. What were they thinking when they redesigned the interior? I have never been so uncomfortable in a car. The worse part is, I am very apprehensive while driving it because it has so many blind spots. The rear window has extreme poor visibility. The car also makes wide turns. I cannot judge when parking or turning onto lanes. I can’t see the curb when I am making turns. I have to lean forward out of my seat when making turns because I cannot see where I am going. I have had a Honda, Buick, Nissan, Camry (2003), Chrysler, Chevy, Toyota Supra, and never had this problem before. Also, gas mileage is not as good as the 2003. Additionally, cheap paint job. In one year paint is peeling, yet my 2003 never had that problem in seven years!! The car also has poor pick up. The 2003 Camry was a far superior car in every way. My mechanic agrees with me. Toyota is now making garbage. I am so sorry that I did not buy a used 2003 – 2005 Camry.
Favorite Features
None.
Suggested Improvements
Go back to the 2003 model