Best Car I've driven and owned
By mike_inmid5 on
2009 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
First off, I have been in sales for 25 years. Many of those years were company supplied vehicles. Ford Taurus', Explorer. Have also owned Dodge Pickup, etc. All typical American vehicles. This Camry is just so much more refined than all those vehicles. Despite it being a 4 cylinder, the vehicle is plenty fast, and can pass at will (unless someone is doing 90 mph, then I wont pass them).Interior is great, I get a lot of compliments believe it or not, with SE the Ice Blue color. I have had zero maintenance problems. NADA ! Just change oil. At 46,000 miles now, and love every minute of it. The engine is bulletproof, and the ride is very comfortable. I'll likely keep it until 250,000 miles.
Favorite Features
Black cloth interior of SE package is actually very nice looking. Don't need to waste money on the leather, and very comfortable on long drives or short commutes. Looks of this vehicle is best looking Camry ever ! Gas mileage averages around 27, city highway. I have gotten 34 on a tank, with city mixed in. I get compliments on looks, perhaps bc of the ice blue color and SE spoiler. SE suspension and tuning is excellent ! Stereo is great too. I cannot find anything I dont like about this vehicle. Seriously.
Suggested Improvements
The only suggestion would likely be from my wife. She is only 5', and the way the seat is, its hard for her to get a good position, without being too close to the steering wheel. Perhaps some internal re-design on seat height. I'm 5'10" and its perfect for me.