2009 Toyota Camry 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

2009 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

2009 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

SE Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
First Toyota
By spur on 06/13/10 21:01 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first foreign vehicle. I have been very pleased for the most part with this car. I get 29 mpg with a modern looking interior. The car doesn't even have 28,000 miles and they needed to be replaced. I don't squeal the tires, slam on the brakes, or even speed. The tires have even been rotated every 5,000 miles. Another problem I have with the car is the windows. When it is hot, the windows stick and leave a black residue you can never get off. A couple of times I thought the window would detach or motor would break. I guess that will probably be the next recall.

Excellent Purchase for the Second Time!!
By Mindy on 03/09/09 20:25 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We bought this car to replace my other Camry that is 10 years old. I will say it is such a fun car to drive! I love all the safety features it offers. I drive up and down the interstate daily and feel confident that I am in a safe car! I got all that I wanted with no compromise. We still kept the old Camry to drive around town to save miles on the new Camry and my husband's '04 Toyota Tundra. I will only ever own a Toyota! Excellent made cars and trucks.

Tight Handling + Quiet
By AIRFORCEDINSTAAR on 07/26/08 16:07 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am hoping the 09 has all the transmission bugs of the previous two years worked out! I would have to say that this car is a excellent vehicle for family it has five star crash testings all the way around except rollover which is a 4! My first Toyota almost 1000 miles and glitch free!! Great ride.

An excellent vehicle
By Terrie on 06/24/08 13:10 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Camry SE is probably overpriced in the Camry style, however, it does provide almost all features advertised. I find the comfort and interior design to be very good. Fuel savings are important and this 4cyl does the job.

Great Value
By tominator on 06/16/08 18:18 PM (PDT)

2009 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased the car 2 weeks ago and put 865 miles on it already. Wife drives 70 miles a day round-trip. She loves the ride, comfort and filling up the tank for $60 versus $90 for our 2004 mini van that we traded in. Problem going down hills, the RPM shoot up to 3000 while braking. I took back to dealership & asked them to reprogram the computer. They refused because the problem wouldn't duplicate itself while tech drove it. I talked to the head mechanic the next day and he told me it definitely needs reprogramming. Now I have another appt. to get the problem fixed.