2008 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Love my V6 SE

2008 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

SE V6 Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Love my V6 SE
By Joanne on

2008 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this car used from a reputable dealer in my area. It was a repossession with 10,000 miles on it. It is loaded with everything imaginable. Leather, sunroof, V6 3.5L, 6 speed trans, and a rare body ground effects kit w/spoiler & skirt. Chrome everything, bluetooth, remote start, fog lights. I absolutely love it. Talk about fast, 0-60 mph in about 5 seconds, and the gas mileage is amazing. The heated leather seats are the best, and the many seat adjustments make my driving experience a pleasure. If I had to buy this car again, I would never go back to a four cyl. car or a car with cloth seats. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend this car to anyone.

Exterior body styling/trim. V6 3.5L engine (268 horsepower). 6 speed transmission. Sunroof .Chromed dual exhaust. Actually I have too many favorites to list.

The only things I would suggest would be less options for headlamp settings. Sometimes I'm not sure if my lights are on or off.