Perfect family sedan, good on gas
By MJB-PHD on
2008 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Have owned this Camry almost 6 months now and love it. Got the upgraded LE package to include sunroof, alloy wheels, and a few other little add ons. Love the bluetooth hands free feature. Very good on gas, plenty of power, a little hesitant at times when you step on it, but that is to be expected when driving a four cylinder vehicle. Interior ergonomics are comfortable with all cluster gauges in full view. Exterior has a more aggressive stance than previous models, with aerodynamic lines that compliment the vehicles overall appearance.
Favorite Features
Love the sunroof, has an upgraded 8 speaker radio with built in 6 disc cd player that is phenomenal. Plenty of room for a family of four. Bought this vehicle for my wife due to the high safety ratings and dependability. First Toyota I have ever owned, so far I am impressed. Wife loves remote trunk.
Suggested Improvements
Great vehicle, only improvements I would suggest would be that it had a little more off the line power with less hesitation, but like I said, that is to be expected from a 4 cylinder vehicle carrying four passengers. Other than that, vehicle is perfect for what we use it for. Wife loves it.