2008 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: Never Again!

2008 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

Never Again!
By jcollins2 on

2008 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I would never purchase this car again. The number of (and cost of) repairs I've had to do is ridiculous! While under warranty, the following things were repaired/replaced: seal around the sunroof, seal around the windshield, & cd player. Two weeks ago, my water pump went out and had to be changed, along with the rotors. Now my air conditioning is broken, and the Toyota dealership is telling me that it will cost me $2,900 to repair it. In a three week time period, I will have to invest $3,700 into a car that is 3 years old and has 70,000 miles. I bought a Toyota thinking I would get a good car for the money I spent. I was absolutely wrong! I will not purchase another Toyota!

Build a car that lasts! Toyota should stand by their product. I've read reviews from many Toyota owners who've had the same problems as me (water pump & rotors). I'm just grateful that I found out about my water pump before my engine was destroyed (some of the other reviewers weren't so fortunate). Happy Customers = Return Customers. Apparently Toyota doesn't realize this.