2008 Toyota Camry 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - First Time

2008 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

2008 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

First Time
By Mike on

2008 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Did a ton of research before deciding on this car. Traded a 2005 Highlander and got a fantastic deal I couldn't pass up. The only thing it doesn't have is the seat warmer, but here in Florida, not needed. It is the I4, runs great, smooth acceleration, braking is great. Drove home from the dealership on the turnpike...doing about 75-80 mph, ride was smooth. I must admit, I have to keep an eye on the speedometer as it's hard to tell how fast you are going the ride is so smooth. Interior design is great, very comfortable. My Highlander was a V6. I honestly don't notice the difference in power between the two.

Favorite Features

A lot of compliments on the look of the car, everyone has ooh'd and ah'd at the interior. They have all said a very rich looking interior. My favorite features. The smooth transmission, braking, and easy maneuvering. Okay might as well say the whole package. I just love this car.

Suggested Improvements

The one and ONLY complaint, the drivers seat does not sit/adjust high enough that's why I gave the comfort rating a 9 instead of a 10. Only wish I could adjust it about 3 inches higher even though I stand 6'2.