2008 Toyota Camry 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best buying experiance ever

2008 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Review

Best buying experiance ever
By B on

2008 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had several other import cars in the past mostly Honda's. This was my first Toyota. I am sure glad I went to the dealer to look. I went in and they had the car pulled up. The car was warm inside and it was like the seat just grabbed on to me. It could adjust several different ways and with the telescoping wheel it felt perfect. We took it around the block and it handle like it was a sports car. I could not believe how quiet it was compared to my other cars I have had in the past. The white outside with the dark leather set it off just right. I have had the car almost a year and I like sometimes to just hop in and drive it still. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Favorite Features

I really like the power with good mileage. I also like the blue tooth. Its real handy. Also it had an adapter to run my iPod in the car

Suggested Improvements

To make the navigation a little simpler to operate and set it up so I can change locations well i drive.