2008 Toyota Camry Consumer Review: An Excellent Value

2008 Toyota Camry - Consumer Review

CE Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

An Excellent Value
By Mathewsv0 on

2008 Toyota Camry CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I recently purchased a 2008 Toyota Camry CE with the five speed manual transmission and I must say it is truly a pleasure to drive. The clutch has the right amount of travel, the shifting operation is smooth, and the power of the engine is great whether you're driving in the city or on the highway. The fit and finish of the interior is excellent with a lot of shoulder and head room. The seats are also positioned in a way that is very comfortable. In this price range it offers quite a bit. I'm only twenty years of age and I'm impressed with this car even though it is marketed towards a different crowd.

The eighteen and a half gallon tank which translates into a long range, the fairly large 15 cubic foot trunk, the shifting operation which fits well in this car, the positioning of the controls, and the large storage compartments that are within the reach of the driver.

I only have minor complaints and these are: the shape of the wheel well is designed in such a way that you're forced to buy mud flaps to prevent road debris from scratching your side fenders and the rear cup holders should not be in the armrest.