2008 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Outlived any American car I ever owned!
By cooksfallskid on 01/10/14 08:32 AM (PST)

2008 Toyota Camry CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I owned several brand new Chevys and NONE of them came close to the reliability of my 08 Camry. ALL of the Chevys I had ever owned were in need of major service before 30k. I regularly commute from Upstate NY and this car never gave me any trouble. I follow the owners manual and service it myself. Synth. oil from day 1. I will not let those butchers at the dealership touch this car. Aside from the normal wear and tear items it is the most reliable car I have ever owned. I never had a car that had factory brakes last 100k! The only major component replaced was the water pump. I drive this car HARD and make regular trips to .FLA and NC 2 to 3 times a year with it. Toyota got it right this time

Great Car for these times!!!
By firetem on 04/15/08 12:36 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Camry CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first Toyota. So far I haven't been disappointed. Very roomy and gas mileage is great.

Awesome Car!!
By Timothy on 03/26/08 09:51 AM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Camry CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased this car 3 days ago and already put on 500 miles in those days. Quiet ride, comfort, cruise control, these are all things that sold me on this car!

Lovin' My Camry
By mn011890 on 03/13/08 20:52 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Camry CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am 18 years old, and this car is the first stick shift I have ever driven/owned and it was great to learn on. The performance is decent for a 4 cylinder, although it could be better. For me personally, the manual makes it blast to drive, but during sharp cornering there is quite a bit of body roll. Despite the body roll, handling still feels fairly secure. Gas mileage is good, I get about 21 mpg in the city. Perhaps my favorite part is the way it looks. The lines of the car are gorgeous, especially in the blue ribbon metallic color. If you want a car that looks good, is good on gas, has pretty good performance AND is cheap (got mine out the door for about 18k) then this is the car for you!

An Excellent Value
By Mathewsv0 on 03/09/08 17:04 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Camry CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I recently purchased a 2008 Toyota Camry CE with the five speed manual transmission and I must say it is truly a pleasure to drive. The clutch has the right amount of travel, the shifting operation is smooth, and the power of the engine is great whether you're driving in the city or on the highway. The fit and finish of the interior is excellent with a lot of shoulder and head room. The seats are also positioned in a way that is very comfortable. In this price range it offers quite a bit. I'm only twenty years of age and I'm impressed with this car even though it is marketed towards a different crowd.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.