Used 2007 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Very Reliable Great Car!!!
By bbarn60

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Camry new back in 2006. I now have over 103,000 miles on this car and it is still going strong with barely any problems. I fixed all recall issues which include the floor mat and break pedal they were simple fixes. My water pump does need to be replaced. I already purchased the part and it will only cost $180.00 to have it put on. If you go to the dealer it will cost a little more. Other than that just regular, on time maintenance is all that is needed to properly maintain this car. Even though my husband is an aggressive driver it still has held up. Out of the four cars I've owned the Camry is the most reliable.

24,000 miles in
By Stormman87

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this car 4 years ago I have put 24,000 miles on it no problems other than replacing front brake pads tire tread is at 60% no problems otherwise think some of these reviews are bogus

Favorite Features

V6 power baby had it up to 145 mph on the highway

Suggested Improvements

None

2007 V6 Camry XLE
By djm2

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I own a 2007 V6 Camry XLE purchased new from a dealer in New Jersey. The vehicle currently has 87,000 + miles and it has been completely trouble free. The only warranty service that I had done to the vehicle under the extended warranty was the oil line for the VVT. (This was done prior to it leaking when I read about the possibility of it failing on the "net!") The vehicle is only serviced by the selling dealer and I change the engine oil and filter at 2,500 miles. (My choice!) ---- (I DO NOT believe in extended oil / filter change intervals!) I do not have any "sludge" in my engine. At every fuel "fill up" I use an upper cylinder lubricant. (Four ounces to every ten gallons.)

Favorite Features

Favorite Features: 1.) Ride quality! 2.) Performance. (I can stay with the average Ford Mustang coming out of a toll booth on the parkway!) 3.) Seat comfort. 4.) Fuel mileage. (I easily get 30mpg on road trips at 65mph. 5.) Product quality. 6.) Great dealer service.

Suggested Improvements

I would like to see a wider selection of exterior colors. A deep cherry exterior paint with a light tan interior would look great. The four cylinder XLE Camry should be available with FULL LEATHER SEATS! A the present time, the four cylinder Camry XLE only come with "leather trimmed seats!" QUESTION: What does the seats have to do with the engine?

Reliable transportation spruced up with Aftermarket GPS radio
By johnpatty2014

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've had my Camry for 6 years now. It has never broken down, and I've never had any problems. I feel safe in the car and its got quite a lot of pick up. The build quality is pretty good. The one upgrade I did do an was worth it was add like stock after market GPS radio, you can find a review of the model I used here: abrandao.com/2014/07/23/review-generic-toyota-camry-car-radio-navigation-head-unit knowing how reliable my Camry is, I'm definitely considering another Toyota.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage

Suggested Improvements

Better stock infotainment system,

Have problems
By hdrca

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have to replace front axle (good thing it was under warranty - still under 60,000 miles), now I found all 4 strut was leaking, dealer ask more than $1,400 to replace (out of warranty - over 36,000 miles). before I never believe that Toyota has quality issue but since I have this Camry and more problems found, I believe what people said about quality of Toyota is going down.

Favorite Features

Exterior style, comfort.

Suggested Improvements

Interior quality from cheap plastic quality, have lots of problems for car still under 42,000 miles. Toyota should focus on quality not focus on to be the biggest car manufacturer. When the quality down graded don't expect loyal customer.