2007 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Redefining America's best selling sedan
By lokch on 03/21/06 06:27 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The newly designed body and interior is more stylish than previous ultra bland years -- though not over the top. The interior is very spacious with quality that I would expect from Toyota/Lexus. No squeaks, no weird noises, everything within factory tolerances. I tugged on various pieces in side. No shoddy workmanship I can see. Ride is comfortable -- though a little more firm than previous years. This translates to a little better feel for the road than the '06s. Rear seating has no drive train bump in the middle so legroom for the 5th person is good.

6th Gen. Camry is a Winner!!!
By fsowireless on 03/19/06 14:34 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the sportiest Camry ever built, in every aspect. The appearance, admittedly so, is the first time a Camry was something I would consider buying. Not to mention even bothering to look twice at it. After driving my Volvo S80 T6 for the last year or so, I have a certain expectation of torque when I depress the accelerator. The new 3.5 V6 in the Camry did not disappoint. Acceleration was very smooth through out the band thanks to the Dual VVTI and 6 speed automatic with sequential manual mode. It was not as much of a kick as I am used to, but it got up and went when asked.

Loving My New 2007 SE Camry!
By Omar on 03/18/06 19:08 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought my new 2007 Camry SE 4- cyl today! What an amazing car, it's a very sporty car. Forget the talk abotu the camry being a family car, the 2007 SE with spoiler and body kit definitely redefines camry's image, my friends can't believe its a camry! The sporty fabric and seats plus the stiffened suspension defintely make this a great car to drive. Of course a camry cannot be considered a sports car, but for the price the SE trim is definitely pushing the envelope.

Liked my 03 better in some way
By New Camry owner on 03/17/06 07:35 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just picked up a new 07 Camry LE automatic with the base 4 cylinder. Traded an 03 of the same model in for it. New model is a tad quieter but still doesn't handle really well. The styling is ok in some areas and weird in others. The front end treatment looks like it has a buck tooth and the rear looks droopy. I like the style of my 03 better. The interior is nicer though. I would wish for more than 158 hp and a transmission that didn't react with a clunk when you take your foot off the accelerator to take a turn. Also why is every new Toyota being made without the door strips to protect from so many unforgiving motorists from door jams? Trunk is smaller than my 03 also.

Take time and compare...
By un_delighted on 03/15/06 19:41 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

LE w/ 4 cylinder is equipped with adequate power plant. Handling and cornering slightly improved from 2003-6 model. Transmission shifting (hunting for a right gear) not much improved - especially on even small incline. With my 6' it is no way to get acceptable visibility looking backward, and what is worse than 2003-6 models, I can't see front of the sedan too. So parking in busy places may be tricky. In my feeling driver was stripped from elbow space due to oversized center storage compartment. I am not to impressed with all the controls made of cheap plastic formed in unattractive way. Trunk space is noticeably smaller too.

Awesome Car-You'll Love it!
By Al on 03/15/06 18:34 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We love our 2007 Camry. It's fun to drive, gets great gas mileage, and it's a lot of car for the money. We test drove a 2006 Hyundai Sonata, a 2006 Honda Accord,& a 2006 Camry and this was by far our favorite. The ride is smooth and the features of the car are great! We love it! Check it out, I think you'll be impressed with the redesigned 2007 Camry. It ain't your grandma's Camry anymore! The 2007 Camry SE is so sporty and such a nice looking vehicle. It is realiable too!

Wish I had my 1992 LE V6
By JakeMcNew on 03/08/06 16:26 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I hate to buy a new car and plastic parts begin to fall off or come loose. Shoddy workmanship? The car is still brand new and ride quality decreased quickly. Happy with gas mileage but unhappy with quality. I guess thats what happens when fine Japanese cars are built in the USA.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.