Used 2007 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Camry Again
By Bill

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just got my 2007 Camry LE I4 and really like its refinement over a 2002 I owned. Compared to the 2005 Altima I traded it is world of refinement also. I do a lot of touring and so far this car has been wonderful.

Smooth engine performance and quiet ride.

Better location of mirror controls.

Good all around car
By Joe C

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Car drives great and what a big savings in gas.

The newer body style and Interior for 2007.

None to report at this time.

Wish I woulda waited
By Eroc69

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Now I have almost 4500 miles on my 07 LE V-6. I am still not happy and I have a 1000 mile vacation coming up. Good things: roomy, quiet, good MPG for a V-6, engine is great. Bad things: more rattles than a 10 y.o. junker, my dashboard has a crack in it, the dash rattles in cold weather. Also starter buzzes weirdly on cold morning start up. The left side of the driver's seat is lower than the right side. It takes from 1-3 seconds after pushing the gas pedal for the tranny to downshift and accelerate. With a hard heavy downshift the car takes off, but on normal moderate accelerating, it is dangerous and frustrating. I will bring it in for service soon and see if these can be fixed.

Engine, quiet, room, radio is decent.

Build quality ride, please. Need better plastics or less plastic. A little tighter road ride. Fix tranny.

2007 camry XLE V6
By mikki

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Camry in June 2006 and I have to say overall I am impressed. I now have app.12000 miles on it and have very few complaints. The acceleration is very quick and the ride is fairly quiet and smooth. However I have noticed an irritating rattle on the left upper dash speaker. There have also been a few isolated incidences where I have noticed a delayed surge in the transmission, which once put me in a potentially dangerous situation. I've read other reviews stating that the leather seats were not comfortable for long drives due to lack of cushion support, but that's not been the case for me especially after recently driving from Houston to Key West, Fla. The seats were very comfortable.

Acceleration, comfort, quiet, JBL stereo.

Floormats standard for XLE. Wider and larger wheels.

A bit disappointed.
By rainier1975

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This my my fourth Toyota and I am sad to say thats it has been a bit disappointing. The car comfort, looks, performance and fuel economy are great but the paint is a disaster. As I was washing my car to remove the bugs at the pressure washer that I have always used when I began to see my bumper paint washing away like it was chalk. I then started looking at other new Camrys to realize that most are missing paint chunks on their bumpers. The dealership tried to patch paint my bumper which made it look like someone spray painted it with a spray paint can from Walmart. Factory window tint was peeling off a week after buy etc. Too many issues.

Power, fuel economy, looks and comfort.

PAINT!! The paint on this car is the worse that I have seen on any car. Peeling off a month after buying is absolutely substandard and deserves a recall!