2007 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Great car
By fj40 on 04/05/06 21:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We've had our Camry for a couple of weeks. We enjoy the comfortable, quiet ride. The XLE is very luxurious for a Camry. Back seat has LOTS of room. The V6 has the performance the Camry has been lacking. But, fuel economy is average - we are averaging about 23 mpg with town and some highway driving. I think that may be a consequence of me enjoying the V6 a little to much ;) Controls on the steering column are very convenient. The auto lights feature is nice, but takes some getting used to. Overall, we are very pleased with our new car.

2007 Camry SE V6
By Bob on 04/04/06 16:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought this car last week and have fallen in love with it. Loaded this puppy up with every feature and have been very happy. Drives much better than the other Camrys as the suspension is more taut. 17" wheels are very nice looking and the navigation system works like a charm. Just rid of my 2002 BMW for this car. Toyota makes a much better car and the sporty characteristics of this one make the drive just as good. Gas mileage is also amazing for a car with 270 HP!!!

So glad I bought it!
By ace1632 on 04/03/06 22:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After driving the Camry, we forgot about the new Civic. The car is wonderful. It is so quiet, even @ 75 mph. Mp3 player is really cool, acceleration is ample and the look is not boring like the previous model.

By upperarl on 04/02/06 18:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great drive, easy controls, well designed. One improvement, the seats while comfortable could be upgraded to provide more support.

Great car, with room for improvement
By Dinov on 03/31/06 10:33 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I picked up my car two weeks ago. Great car and a very smooth ride. Good mileage (29 mpg for combined city and highway driving on my first tank). Within a couple of days, noticed that the car was pulling to the left. I took it to the dealer and he said that it needs alignment (due to being tied on a truck; why can't dealers check it before customers pick up their cars?). I also noticed that at 70 mph with cross-wind, the car almost seems to float and moves sideways quite a bit (not sure if it related to alignment or car is extremely aerodynamic). I have the same complaint about door strips.

Toyota can't be beat
By Anthony on 03/29/06 13:27 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is car is far above anything in it's class. Toyota showed out with this model. It is so much better than the previous model. There is a reason Toyota is about to be the #1 car maker in the world this year, because they make cars like the Camry. Everybody else needs to sit back and watch how the best do it.

It's the engine, stupid!
By dwarn on 03/29/06 11:01 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I debated whether to go 2006 or 2007, but when I saw the 3.5 V6 with VVT, and its impressive mpg projections, I was sold. Have had it for only 2 weeks now, but the ride is incredible, I am averaging 23.2 mpg in the city, and when I need to go, it goes! The new body design and advanced features made this more attractive than a 2006 Avalon, for several thousand less.

It's an ok car!
By Charles on 03/28/06 10:06 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Replaced a 2002 with this new 2007 XLE Overall after 2 weeks of driving it I have some disappointments outlined below that come with ownership. I now have 2,320 miles on it and mileage has been 25 as an average so far, about what my 2002 got. Has already been in the shop for a bad sensor that was replaced under warranty.

Sport Sedan With Power !!!
By casey on 03/27/06 18:44 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After looking for many months I decided to go with a Barcelona Red SE V6 Camry. So far I have loved the car. It has room of a sedan and the sportyness of a coupe.The ride is smooth and does not feel like you are driving a big boat.The car in the SE version handles very well and is quite at the same time. And when needed the car has plenty of power while shifting very smooth.

Great Buy!!
By Love my 07 Camry! on 03/27/06 16:27 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought my 2007 Camry LE V6 and I absolutely LOVE IT! The power is great in the V6! Extremely smooth ride, and road noise is minimal! I have the basic sound system and its very nice! The interior design is so sleek and much better than the previous models. My family love it! Its definitely not a grandma looking car anymore!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.