2007 Toyota Camry Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
1st Timer
By bfarrar on 04/18/06 10:14 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the first brand new Toyota I have purchased, and I am really impressed with it. The car is much sportier than I expected. The 3.5L V6 has plenty of get up and go. The auto-stick is fun to use too. We added the moonroof and alloy wheel packages which are good compliments to the LE. The interior is refreshing. We have put about 1000 miles on the car and I really don't have any complaints so far. We were also considering an 06' Accord V6, but apples to apples the Camry is newer, has more horsepower, better styling and should cost around 3-4K less.

Good Family Car
By vinay on 04/17/06 15:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a good family car. It is quiet, i.e. both road noise and wind noise are low. The V6 engine is smooth and low noise also. The transmission is excellent, shifts smoothly and accurately. Drive is soft and comfortable. This car cannot be really called fun to drive though because it leans quite a bit and is not very composed while cornering (even moderately hard), I guess it is the price you pay for a smooth ride. Design interior and exterior are pretty good, simple and ergonomic. I am bit disappointed in the build quality given Toyota's reputation. I can hear a few rattles and squeaks at high speeds. Safety features are outstanding though as it should be for a family car.

Loving It
By Keli on 04/15/06 19:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan CE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We love the pick up the car has, I'm impressed with the gas MPG. It's been very true to advertisement on saving gas. This car rides so smooth you feel like you're floating. It's easy to handle and Fun to Drive. The 3 kids have more than enough room in the back to be comfortable. Truck space isn't limited and I really enjoy that with 3 children and all their things.

Room to spare
By Harvey on 04/14/06 06:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After extensive research I replaced my BMW with what I considered a perfect alternative to driving fun. My wife needed hip surgery and a new car. Try falling into the abyss of a ground level 325i's front seat. I considered the 2006 Avalon; roomy, peppy and feature packed... Don't forget the reliability. Then the 2007 Camry arrived. Enough research! She loves it. It's red, looks great and she's comfortable. Best of all she smiles when driving it. I close my eyes make engine noises and pretend I spent $15,000 more on a new 525. Occasionally the Nav system and convenience filter into my consiousness and I smile too.

Very good car overall
By iserum on 04/13/06 21:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first toyota ever, I am very impressed with it, the interior fit and finish is very good, and i like the quietness of cabin the most. Now I can understand why Toyota is so far ahead from competition. Standard LE is very reasonable for most people. I have drove almost 250 miles mostly city driving and gas needle is near half way now. I think it do much better in highway driving.

My 07 break through!!
By Annette on 04/12/06 19:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What can I say. I feel like a million bucks in this new sleek, sporty yet power design. It's got great features, gets the ooo's and ahhhh's as you are driving. Heated seats, passenger reading lamps, dual temp controls, leather interior, moon roof, Bluetooth wireless technology, nice trunk space, steering wheels controls for just about everything you need to touch!! Its a "wow" what are you driving type car and even owners of this one, will stop and have a conversation. Now that is what I call a car with pride!!!

A fine car for the money...
By faldoc on 04/11/06 18:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this V6 XLE only 3 days ago, but I already have about 450 miles on it. This is a very smooth car to derive, with a compliant and supple suspension. It is very fast, with smooth shifting, yet it is very quiet with very good isolation from road noise. It has a bit of thump on certain road surfaces. The V6 is very responsive. In mixed driving I got 27.8 mpg. On the highway it seems to get about 32 mpg. I like everything about the car: styling is good inside and out, with a luxurious feel and attractive leather and fake wood. I find the seats very comfortable, driving on the Interstate for an hour a time, or on country roads for 2. There is adequate trunk storage, and useful nooks.

Why buy Lexus?
By ltjggillespie on 04/07/06 07:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had spent weeks researching different sport-luxury sedans including: TL, G35, Azera, Maxima, and ES330 but had never considered the Camry until we saw it up close and personal. This is not your father's camry! Other than the name sake, why would I spend another $10,000 plus for an ES330. This has most of the same amenities including a 268 HP engine, similar low-depreciation, and a 440 watt sound system (which is the best factory system I have ever heard, better than TL 5.1 even). Honestly, if you're in the market for one of the above models, do yourself a favor and take a look at the Camry; I don't think you will be disappointed and you'll have another $5,000 to $10,000 to spend elsewhere.

Oh What a Feeling - 2007 Camry SE
By Zulf on 04/07/06 05:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I finally got MY 2007 Toyota Camry SE with leather, tinted windows, side body mouldings, paint/rust/sound protection package and in Barcelona Red! The "sports" suspension really is a SPORTS suspension. The handling is amazing. The wider stance of the car is noticeable (I previously had a 2002 Toyota Camry LE). The steering is tight and response yet refined. The ride is firm but not bumpy, after all is it a Camry. Toyota has really done a great job on the suspension and it is the most impressive part of this car: the SE really is a SPORTS EDITION. The 4C is great! It is considerably more responsive than the previous 2002 2.4L engine that I had AND it has a great "growl"!

I feel like I stole this one
By Terry B on 04/06/06 19:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I can't complain about any of the features or components. After 30 years of buying cars (from a 12 year old '66 Bel-air to the '07 Camry), I finally feel like I got a great deal. Added Leather, heated seats and floor mats and I got it for $24500. $2200 off msrp (with no add-ons)! If I'd had a bit more patience I'm sure I could have wrangled $200 more off the price. But, when I came across the black one with tan leather, I could resist no more. Great work Toyota.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.